Saratoga Springs High School (NY) 2023 Defense, Long Stick Middie Wyatt Martin Commits to SUNY College at Oneonta

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Saratoga Springs High School (NY) 2023 Defense, Long Stick Middie Wyatt Martin of Albany Power Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at SUNY College at Oneonta.

High school: Saratoga Springs High School
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Defense, Long Stick Middie
College committed to: SUNY College at Oneonta
Club teams: Albany Power Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2022 Suburban Council Allstars for Defense
Academic honors: High Honors every quarter
Expected major: Biology/Biological Sciences, General
Why did you choose SUNY College at Oneonta, Men's D3? "I chose SUNY Oneonta because of its great academics and campus. I chose to continue my lacrosse career at Oneonta because of Coach Owens and what he is doing with the lacrosse program. I look forward to helping them win the SUNYAC. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to the coaches at ADK Power, Albany Power, and SSHS for supporting me through the recruiting process. Thanks to my parents for always being there and helping me find the best school for me to pursue my academic and athletic goals. "
What other colleges did you consider? "St. John Fisher, Union College, Adelphi, UNC-Chapel Hill, SUNY Cortland, Utica University, and Rivier University"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Wyatt Martin on his commitment to SUNY College at Oneonta. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: