The Benjamin School (FL) 2024 Attack Ava Schulties Commits to Lehigh University

.@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: The Benjamin School (FL) 2024 Attack Ava Schulties of Florida Select has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lehigh University

High school: The Benjamin School
Grad year: 2024
Position: Attack
College committed to: Lehigh University
Club teams: Florida Select
Lacrosse honors: UA150 & Juniors Open Attendee, American Select FL Team, Elite 12 All-Star, National Cup All-Star, MVP camp accolades & High School All-County & Second Team All-State.
Academic honors: 4.4 GPA, High Honor Roll Dean List with AP Classes
Why did you choose this school? I wanted high academics w a strong lax program, medium size school w a reputable name in the NE & if the campus was beautiful then that was an added bonus…& I found it all at Lehigh!
Who do you wish to thank for helping you achieve this honor? I would be nowhere if it wasn’t for my parents support & letting me follow my “lax” dreams! I have an awesome family & fortunate to have my parents by my side along the way (even with 3 other siblings). Secondly, I want to thank all my recreational, club & high school coaches! They made it fun & looking back I had some really awesome coaches since age 4 or 5 years old - lastly my teammates for making this journey worth it all. I also have to thank God for watching over me all these years too!
Expected major: Business
Other colleges considered: Brown, UMass-Amherst & Villanova

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Ava Schulties on her commitment to Lehigh University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: