Plymouth Whitemarsh High School (PA) 2023 Midfield Justin Bainbridge Commits to Iona University

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Plymouth Whitemarsh High School (PA) 2023 Midfield Justin Bainbridge of True Lacrosse Boys has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Iona University.

High school: Plymouth Whitemarsh High School
Grad year: 2023
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Iona University
Club teams: True Lacrosse Boys, True Philly
Lacrosse honors: - 2022 Selected to USA Lacrosse National Development Program Team - 2022 Voted ALL-STAR Midfielder, Legends Fall Kickoff - 2021 ALL-SHOWCASE TEAM, Midfield, Gold Standard Elite Showcase - 2021 Victory Summer Slam Player of the Game - 2022 Montgomery County All-Area Team - 2022 First Team All-League (Suburban One) (selected by opposing coaches) - 2022 Team Captain, MVP & Scoring Leader - 2021 Most Versatile Player - 2022 True Philly Offensive MVP - 2022 Selected by coaches to True NATIONAL 2023 Team - 2022 Selected by coaches to True PA 2023 State Team - 2021 Selected by coaches to True NATIONAL 2023 Team
Academic honors: President, National Business Honor Society, Plymouth Whitemarsh Chapter (2022-present) National Honor Society, Cardin D. Brown Chapter (2021-present) Distinguished Honor Roll (8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th grade) Plymouth Whitemarsh HS Certificate of Academic Achievement (9th, 10th, and 11th grade) 2022 PWCA State All-Academic Wrestling Team 2022 PIAA District 1 All-Academic Wrestling Team 2021 PIAA District 1 All-Academic Wrestling Team
Expected major: Business
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I wanted to thank my family and high school and club coaches who have supported me on my lacrosse journey. I also wanted to thank Coach Surman for believing in me and giving me an opportunity to play at the next level."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Justin Bainbridge on his commitment to Iona University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: