Lee's Summit West HS (MO) 2024 Attack Ty Washington Commits to Bellarmine University

.@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Lee's Summit West HS (MO) 2024 Attack Ty Washington of Midwest Top Gun has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Bellarmine University.

High school: Lee's Summit West HS
Grad year: 2024
Position: Attack
College committed to: Bellarmine University
Club teams: Midwest Top Gun
Academic honors: Honor Roll
Why did you choose Bellarmine University, Men's D1? "Bellarmine University has a great student-to-teacher ratio and a very competitive lacrosse program. The university also provides a healthy and positive student experience. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to give a huge thanks to my parents, coaches, and team for helping me get to this point. Thanks, Coach Whitley for the awesome opportunity. #SwordupBU"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Ty Washington on his commitment to Bellarmine University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: