Saint Stephen's Episcopal (FL) 2024 Midfield, Attack Sienna Cassella Commits to Rutgers University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Saint Stephen's Episcopal (FL) 2024 Midfield, Attack Sienna Cassella of Storm Select Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Rutgers University.

High school: Saint Stephen's Episcopal
Grad year: 2024
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Rutgers University
Club teams: Storm Select Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 2022 Under Armour All-American 2022 US Lacrosse All-American Highlighted 2024 Player to watch National District Cup- June 2022 2022 Named to ALL-STAR TEAM at UnD1sputed Showcase in NY 2022 Brine National Cup South All-Star Team 2022 MVP Varsity Lacrosse 2022 Named Captain Varsity Girls Lacrosse 2022 Athlete Unlimited Futures Summit 2022 Selected for FiveStar Elite Top 150 2022 & 2021 US Lacrosse National Team 2022 All Area Team 2022 & 2021 Herald Tribune First Team All-Area 2021 MVP of the Varsity Lacrosse Team 2021 Named to ALL-STAR TEAM at the APEX 60 Summer Showcase, Maryland 2021 Tampa Bay Lax All-Region Team 2021 USA Today High School Sports Award -Top Three Finalist 2021 District Varsity Lacrosse Champions
Academic honors: National Honor Society Head of School Directors List Biology Academic Award
Expected major: Accounting and Finance
Why did you choose Rutgers University, Women's D1? "From the moment I stepped I campus, I knew Rutgers is where I belonged. It is such a family culture and I immediately felt a connection with the team and coaches. The administrative staff is all committed to student-athletes and their success! I love everything about the school, team, campus, and facilities! "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my coaches, teammates, and my friends for all of their support throughout the process. I especially want to thank my parents and the whole family for believing in me and encouraging me to work hard and pursue my dream. Finally, I want to thank Storm Select and Coach Ann at @GetRecruited for their guidance."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Sienna Cassella on her commitment to Rutgers University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and has helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: