Mater Dei High School (CA) 2024 Attack, Midfield Makenna Evans Commits to Butler University

.@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Mater Dei High School (CA) 2024 Attack, Midfield Makenna Evans of Mad Dog West Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Butler University.

High school: Mater Dei High School
Grad year: 2024
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Butler University
Club teams: Mad Dog West Elite
Lacrosse honors: 2021 Rookie of the Year as Freshman (LAHS), Second Team All-League (only Freshman) (LAHS), 2021 Leading Freshman scorer (LAHS), 2021 Lead in assists as Freshman, Varsity starter as Freshman, Varsity starter as Sophomore, 2022 Coach’s Award (MDHS), First Team All-League as Sophomore (MDHS), 2022 selected to represent OC region for US National Tournament, 2022 Division Champs at US National Tournament, 2022 Apex All-Star, Selected for Mad Dog West Elite (2019-2022), (2021, 2022) Scholar Athlete,
Academic honors: (2021, 2022) CSF, (2021) Key Club, ASB commissioner, Renaissance Club (2022 MDHS) (over 4.0), 2021 All-Academic Team for Mad Dog Lacrosse, 2022 Spring Semester Academic Excellence (4.0 or higher) (MDHS), 2022 Principal’s List (MDHS), (2021, 2022) Scholar-Athlete Award (MDHS)
Expected major: Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
Why did you choose Butler University, Women's D1? "Butler was the perfect fit, checking off everything I wanted in a school like D1 lacrosse, great business school, loving the feel of the campus, and the lacrosse team environment. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Huge thank you to my parents, friends, teammates, and all of my amazing coaches who have helped me become the player I am today. "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Makenna Evans on her commitment to Butler University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

View College Profile Below: