Academy of the New Church (PA) 2024 Goalie Brady Carver Commits to Robert Morris University

.@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Academy of the New Church (PA) 2024 Goalie Brady Carver of Duke's Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Robert Morris University.

High school: Academy of the New Church
Grad year: 2024
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Robert Morris University
Club teams:Duke's Lacrosse Club, Premier Nationals
Lacrosse honors: All-star at apex first look Mvp at apex first look All-star at apex fall showcase
Academic honors: Academic achievement list
Expected major: Finance, General
Why did you choose Robert Morris University, Men's D1? "I chose RMU because they have a great lacrosse program and the team is very close. I also liked the teams' energy when I visited. Another reason why I chose RMU is because they have a great coaching staff. They also have my intended major."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would first like to thank God for this opportunity that he has given me. I would like to thank my mom and dad for supporting and bringing me to showcases, tournaments, and prospect days all over the east coast. Next I would to thank coaches Rob and Jack Forster for coaching me into the player I am today. I would also like to thank my goalie coaches Dave Page and Niko Amato for helping me improve my goalie skills. Lastly I would like to thank all of my teammates for putting in the work with me so we could succeed."
What other colleges did you consider? "VMI"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Brady Carver on his commitment to Robert Morris University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: