Middle Country (NY) 2024 Attack Ella Hirsch Commits to Manhattan College

.@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Middle Country (NY) 2024 Attack Ella Hirsch of Team 91 Lacrosse Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Manhattan College.

High school: Middle Country
Grad year: 2024
Position: Attack
College committed to: Manhattan College
Club teams: Team 91 Lacrosse Girls
Lacrosse honors: NYSR Regional All-Star Team All Division LILJ pre-season watchlist LILJ post-season watch list Suffolk County Regional team Athletes Unlimited Futures team CBL all-star team leading sophomore in points on varsity leading attacker in points on travel LILJ POG in playoffs for varsity 91 National Select Team
Academic honors: National Honor Society World Language Honor Society High Honor Roll AP, College and Honor courses
Expected major: Biopsychology
Why did you choose Manhattan College, Women's D1? "As soon as I went to the campus I absolutely loved it, I also loved the distance from home as well as the coaches. I also liked the fact it is a highly regarded academic college. Once I went I knew that Manhattan was the fit for me. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to my dad, for teaching me how to play the sport when I was little and always pushing me to be the best I can be. Whether that was training in the cold or driving me across the country to tournaments, he has never given up on me once and he has always been my biggest supporter. As well as my mom for coming to every game, practice, or showcase and cheering me on, she has always believed in me and knew I could chase my dreams and achieve my goals. Thanks to my coaches through the years for always providing me with new knowledge and skills to use in the games as well as supporting me through this recruitment journey. "
What other colleges did you consider? "Wagner, Highpoint, Marist, UNC Charlotte "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Ella Hirsch on her commitment to Manhattan College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

View College Profile Below: