Bishop Shanahan High School (PA) 2024 Goalie Izzy Sawicki Commits to the University of Alabama in Huntsville

.@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Bishop Shanahan High School (PA) 2024 Goalie Izzy Sawicki of Dynasty Elite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at the University of Alabama in Huntsville.

High school: Bishop Shanahan High School
Grad year: 2024
Position: Goalie
College committed to: The University of Alabama in Huntsville
Club teams: Dynasty Elite
Academic honors: 2nd Academic Honors
Why did you choose the University of Alabama in Huntsville, Women's D2? "I chose the University Of Alabama Huntsville because I knew it was the place for me academically and athletic wise. The coaching staff and the team were so welcoming and friendly and I knew that I wanted to be a part of their team."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A big thank you to all my coaches throughout the years especially Coach Duck and Coach Kacy. Thank you to my Mom and Dad for always being there for me throughout the recruiting process. Thank you for always cheering me on from the sidelines. Thank you to my friends and teammates for always supporting me. "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Izzy Sawicki on her commitment to University of Alabama in Huntsville. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

View College Profile Below: