Ridley High School (PA) 2024 Attack, Midfield Abby Axe Commits to Iona University

.@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Ridley High School (PA) 2024 Attack, Midfield Abby Axe of Dynasty Elite Has Made a Verbal Commitment to Play Lacrosse at Iona University.

High School: Ridley High School (Milmont Park, PA)
Grad Year: 2024
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College Committed To: Iona University
Club Team: Dynasty Elite
Lacrosse Honors: All-Delco Girls Lacrosse Stat Leader in Goals 2022
Athletes Unlimited Futures Selectee for PA Region 2022
Summer Genesis Elite Combine, NXT Showcase
The Philly Launch
Academic Honors: 8x Distinguished Honor Roll
Top 10% of class
3.9 GPA (unweighted)
1230 SAT
Expected Major: Criminology

Why did you choose Iona University, Women's D1?
"Not only did I choose Iona for it’s beautiful location and proximity to the city, but for it’s rebuilt, competitive, and up-and-coming women’s lacrosse program. I fell in love with the campus, the team, and the coaching staff the second I arrived."

Is there anything else you would like to share?
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank my parents and my sister for believing in me, pushing me, and supporting me always. Without the help and support of Coach Duck, Coach Pills, Coach Joan, and all of my teammates at Dynasty, I would not be the player I am today. I would also like to thank Coach DiCave and Coach Mara for all of their time, support, and assistance throughout my entire high school career and recruiting process. Lastly, I would like to thank the rest of my family and all of my friends for their love and support as well."

What other colleges did you consider?
"Aside from Iona, I was looking at Mount St. Mary’s, Monmouth, Liberty, and Stetson."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers)
, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Abby Axe on her commitment to Iona University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

View College Profile Below: