Springfield (PA) 2024 Attack, Ty Gougler Commits to Drexel University

.@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Springfield (PA) 2024 Attack, Ty Gougler of Dukes Elite Has Made a Verbal Commitment to Play Lacrosse at Drexel University.

High School: Springfield (Springfield, PA)
Grad Year: 2024
Positions: Attack
College Committed To: Drexel University
Club Team: Dukes elite
Lacrosse Honors: 2022 UA All-America Highlight 2021 UA All-America Command
Expected Major: Mathematics Teacher Education

Is there anything else you would like to share?
"I’m extremely excited and honored to announce my commitment to play division 1 lacrosse and further my academic career at @drexelmlax Thank you so much to my family, coaches, teammates, and community who supported me on this journey."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers)
, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Ty Gougler on his commitment to Drexel University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.

View College Profile Below: