Patrick Henry High School (VA) 2024 Attack, Draw Kate Cumins Commits to the University of Rhode Island

.@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Patrick Henry High School (VA) 2024 Attack, Draw Kate Cumins of Yellow Jackets South has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse to the University of Rhode Island.

High school: Patrick Henry High School (Roanoke, VA)
Grad year: 2024
Positions: Attack, Draw
College committed to: University of Rhode Island
Club team: Yellow Jackets South

Lacrosse honors:
Attacking Midfielder and DC Starter for Yellow Jackets South 2024 (2021-present)
Best in Class 2024 Invitee (2022)
LILJ Juniors Open Invitee (2022)
Under Armour All America Invitee (Washington D.C.) (2021)
US Nationals Team Virginia Invitee (2021)
Brine All American Invitee (South) (2020)

Academic honors:
GPA: 4.29, Class Rank: 9 out of 460 National Honors Society (2022-present)
Spanish National Honors Society (2022-present)
Distinguished Scholar Award Winner (2020)
3rd place at Roanoke City Science Fair (2020)

Why did you choose University of Rhode Island, Women's WCLA?
"I chose URI because of the unique opportunity of starting a D1 lacrosse program in the competitive A10 conference. Kingston, RI is a beautiful place to be and the coaches and people make it even better. "

Is there anything else you would like to share?
"HUGE thank you to my family and coaches for their endless support to help me reach my dream of playing Division 1 lacrosse. Beyond grateful for the opportunity of starting the program at URI. "

What other colleges did you consider?
"Cornell, Elon, VCU, George Mason, Jacksonville, Bucknell, Furman, Richmond, Kennesaw State "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers)
, the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kate Cumins on her commitment to University of Rhode Island. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .

View College Profile Below:

Last edited by cp_botc; .