Stillwater Area HS (MN) 2023 Draw, Midfield Tori Liljegren Commits to Lindenwood Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Stillwater Area High School (MN) 2023 Draw, Midfield Tori Liljegren has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lindenwood University.

High school: Stillwater Area High School (Stillwater, MN)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Draw, Midfield
College committed to: Lindenwood University
Lacrosse honors: Sophomore year: Team MVP, All section second team, All conference Junior Year: Team MVP, All section first team, All state second team, All conference, Captain for senior year
Academic honors: 3.8 GPA!
Expected major: Exercise Physiology
Why did you choose Lindenwood University, Women's D2? "I absolutely fell in love with the campus. It's so pretty and i love the way they laid it out. Also when I met the coaches, it just felt like home. Both coaches truly care about you as a person. Everything about Lindenwood felt like home. The girls already on the team are super sweet!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to every college coach that put time in to recruit me. A special thank you to the Stillwater community! My friends and family thank you for being there through the ups and downs. Lindenwood coaches and players thank you for giving me the opportunity to look at your beautiful campus and what it would be like to be a lion!! With so much love to everyone thank you!"
What other colleges did you consider? "I was also considering sioux falls for volleyball, and mount olive for both lacrosse and volleyball!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Tori Liljegren on her commitment to Lindenwood University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: