Episcopal Academy (PA) 2024 Midfield Grace McHugh Commits to Syracuse Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Episcopal Academy (PA) 2024 Midfield Grace McHugh of Big 4 HHH Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Syracuse University.

High school: Episcopal Academy (Newtown Square, PA)
Grad year: 2024
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Syracuse University
Club team: Big 4 HHH Girls
Lacrosse honors: BO Player Of The Year Award 2022 PASLA(Pennsylvania area school girls lacrosse association) American select team Philly 2022 Playerd that impressed American select 2022 All star team committed games Under Armour All American lacrosse -2020 Philadelphia command US lacrosse Nationals- Selected to all tournament team 2019 Brine championship team-2018 Selected to North star individual
Expected major: Physical Therapy/Therapist
Why did you choose Syracuse University, Women's D1? "I choose Syracuse University because of its unmatched athletics and academics. It has a amazing lacrosse program and a incredible coaching staff. I am so grateful that I am going to be attending this school."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I am extremely grateful for everyone who has helped me along the way. First i would like to thank my parents Gina and Chris for always supporting me, believing in me and doing anything it takes to help me reach my goals. I would like to thank my HHH coach Colleen Magarity and my high school coach Josie Tomaino for always supporting me. I would also like to thank my physical therapist’s Danny singles and Bill knowles for putting so much time into helping me get back on the field after my injury."
What other colleges did you consider? "Boston College and The University of Michigan."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Grace McHugh on her commitment to Syracuse University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: