Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (PA) 2023 Defense, Midfield Fallon George Commits to Univ. of MD

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (PA) 2023 Defense, Midfield Fallon George of Reign LC has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Maryland.

High school: Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (Oreland, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: University of Maryland
Club team: Reign LC
Lacrosse honors: Selected for the Under-Armour All-America Showcase Command Team 2020 Selected for the USA NT Philly Team 1 Pansini Law Group Scholar Athlete of the Week Award
Academic honors: Inducted into the [Censored] Laude Society (Top 10% of graduating class) High/First Honor Roll 9th, 10th, and 11th grade Enrolled in all Honors and AP Courses PJAS First Award Science Fair Winner 10th and 11th Grade
Expected major: Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to give a special thank you to Coach Noelle Powell for believing in me throughout my entire lacrosse journey. I would also like to thank all of my other coaches, teammates, friends, and family. Without them, I would not be where I am today. Lastly, I would like to thank Maryland Lacrosse for giving me this opportunity to continue to learn, grow, and become the best version of myself."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Fallon George on her commitment to University of Maryland. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: