Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (PA) 2024 Midfield Alex Reilly Commits to UVA

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (PA) 2024 Midfield Alex Reilly of Big 4 HHH Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at University of Virginia (UVA).

High school: Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (Fort Washignton, PA)
Grad year: 2024
Position: Midfield
College committed to: University of Virginia (UVA)
Club team: Big 4 HHH Girls
Lacrosse honors: 2022: US Lacrosse NTDP U16 Combine Invitee 2022: HLA Finalist 2022: PhillyLacrosse All-Philly 2nd Team 2022: SCH Varsity MVP 2022: 1st Team All-InterAc League 2022: Philly Team 1 - HS National 2022: American Select 2024 Philadelphia 2021 & 2022: Under Armour All American Senior Watchlist (2024) 2021: US Lacrosse NTDP U16 Combine Invitee 2021: Under Armour All America - Philadelphia Command 2021: SCH Varsity BO Player of the Year 2021: HS National Team 2021: Varsity HS Lax Starter Freshman Year 2020: Varsity HS Lax Starter 8th Grade
Academic honors: 4.25 GPA High Honor Roll McNeil Scholarship
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A huge thank you my parents and my older sister, CeCe, for all of their help and support. I also want to thank my coaches, Colleen Magarity and Noelle Powell, as well as all of my teammates. Lastly, I would like to thank Coach Julie Myers for this amazing opportunity. Go Hoos!"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Alex Reilly on her commitment to University of Virginia (UVA). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: