Conestoga HS (PA) 2024 Attack, Draw Ellie Wisch Commits to PSU

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Conestoga High school (PA) 2024 Attack, Draw Ellie Wisch of Phantastix Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Penn State (PSU).

High school: Conestoga High school (Berwyn, PA)
Grad year: 2024
Positions: Attack, Draw
College committed to: Penn State (PSU)
Club team: Phantastix Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2022: -USA Lacrosse Magazine Player of the Week: (notable June) -PIAA 3A State Champion: awarded Player the Game -3A District Champion -Central League Champion -US Lacrosse Womens National Team -AU Futures Summit Invitee -Best in Class Invitee -UA All-American Spotlight Invitee -AIST Invitee -High school season: scored 49 goals, scoring 25 of 26 games 2021: -US Lacrosse Womens National Team -AU Futures National Summit -Blue Ox Elite Shooter Select
Academic honors: Honor Roll Student
Why did you choose Penn State (PSU), Women's D1? "Penn State has a long-standing tradition of excellence. They provide the perfect balance of first-class academics and outstanding athletics while incorporating a growing alumni network. Their school spirit is captivating! PSU offers top notch coaching, support and facilities for their student athletes. It has been a dream of mine to play at Penn State since 7th grade when I went to their summer lax camp. Happy Valley is the place to be!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Mom and Dad, thank you for your love support and providing me with every opportunity to get where I am today. I am forever grateful. To my family and friends, thank you for cheering me on along the way. Coach Lorraine Beers, because of you I fell in love with the game. Thank you for all of the valuable lessons you taught me. Jess Lake, thank you for always believing in me and being by my side through this entire process. Coach Amy Orcutt, Elise, Jacquine and Corey, thank you for understanding me and allowing me the opportunity to help Conestoga bring home the Triple Crown! Mickey Watson, you kept my mind and body in the game. Lastly, thank you to Coach Doherty for offering me an opportunity of a lifetime. Dreams do come true. #WE ARE"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Ellie Wisch on her commitment to Penn State (PSU). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: