McNamara (NY) 2023 Attack Braden McNamara Commits to Queens Univ. of CLT

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: McNamara (NY) 2023 Attack Braden McNamara of LI Legacy Lacrosse Mens has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Queens Univ. of Charlotte.

High school: McNamara (Sayville, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: Queens Univ. of Charlotte
Club team: LI Legacy Lacrosse Mens, East Coast Elite
Lacrosse honors: Rising Sophomore Top 25 Recognized Player 2020 Rising Juniors Top 50 Recognized Player 2021 Nike National All Star Game, July 2021 New York State Regional Championships, SUNY Albany July 2021 NYS Showcase- All Star/All Showcase Team, January 2022 NYS Showcase- All Star/All Showcase Team, June 2022 Rising Seniors Top 50 Recognized Player 2022 Long Island Lacrosse Journal Player to Watch List
Academic honors: Honor Roll AP Classes
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Queens Univ. of Charlotte, Men's D2? "It was a great fit athletically and academically."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A special thanks to my coaches, teachers and my family for supporting me along the way."
What other colleges did you consider? "Monmouth, Mount St. Mary's, Stony Brook and St. John's Fisher"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Braden McNamara on his commitment to Queens Univ. of Charlotte. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: