Oxford Area HS (PA) 2023 Defense, Midfield Mackenzie Clark Commits to Arcadia Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Oxford Area High School (PA) 2023 Defense, Midfield Mackenzie Clark of Belles Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Arcadia University.

High school: Oxford Area High School (Oxford, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: Arcadia University
Club team: Belles Lacrosse Club, Penn Lax Allstars
Lacrosse honors: ‘21 ‘22 Honorable Mention Ches-Mont League ‘21 ‘22 Honorable Mention All-Area
Academic honors: National Honor Society
Expected major: Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
Why did you choose Arcadia University, Women's D3? "I love the team atmosphere and attitude. Amazing coaching staff. Beautiful campus."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my friends and family; and especially thanks to my teammates and coaches!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Cabrini"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Mackenzie Clark on her commitment to Arcadia University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: