Academy Of The New Church (PA) 2024 Midfield Conner Aquino Commits to Army West Point

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Academy Of The New Church (PA) 2024 Midfield Conner Aquino of Dukes Mainline has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Army West Point.

High school: Academy Of The New Church (Bryn Athyn, PA)
Grad year: 2024
Position: Midfield
College committed to: Army West Point
Club team: Dukes Mainline
Why did you choose Army West Point, Men's D1? "Army is an incredible institution both academically and athletically. To receive an elite education play for a nationally ranked lacrosse program and serve my country is a dream come true."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I’d like to first thank God, my coaches, teammates, friends and especially my family for helping and supporting me through this journey."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Conner Aquino on his commitment to Army West Point. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: