IMG Academy (CO) 2023 Faceoff Mac Upton Commits to Denison Univ.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: IMG Academy (CO) 2023 Faceoff Mac Upton of Team 91 Lacrosse Boys has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Denison University.

High school: IMG Academy (Denver, CO)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Faceoff
College committed to: Denison University
Club team: Team 91 Lacrosse Boys, Tri-State
Expected major: Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
Why did you choose Denison University, Men's D3? "Great school, great coaches, growing program!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I am beyond grateful to announce that I have verbally committed to the admissions process at Denison University. I want to thank my family, all of my coaches, teammates, and friends that have helped achieve this. Go Big Red!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Dickinson, Bucknell, Bowdoin, Vassar, Colorado College"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Mac Upton on his commitment to Denison University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: