Cumberland Valley (PA) 2023 LSM, Defense Connor Fritz Commits to RMC

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Cumberland Valley (PA) 2023 LSM, Defense Connor Fritz of Team Money has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Randolph-Macon College.

High school: Cumberland Valley (Mechanicsburg, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: LSM, Defense
College committed to: Randolph-Macon College
Club team: Team Money
Lacrosse honors: Beast of East All Showcase Team NY Showcase All Star Trilogy 24 Tournament All Star Academic Aces Showcase All Star Nova Shootout Tournament All Star 1st Team LSM Mid Penn Conference 1st Team All-Sentinel 1st Team Pennlive
Expected major: Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
Why did you choose Randolph-Macon College, Men's D3? "Great academics, Great location, the team culture seems really good, the team seems like it fits my play style. I feel that I can make an impact on the program from day 1."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my family and friends for always supporting what I did, being the only one in my family to ever play lacrosse was new to them but it turned out to be one of our favorite sports. I also want to thank Coach Bergey, and all of the other coaches that are involved with Team Money. I’ve been with them since 3rd grade and couldn’t imagine playing for any other club team, the culture and skill is like no other. I’ve learned so many things over the years and that’s how I got to where I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Stony Brook University, Towson University, Stockton University, Adelphi University."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Connor Fritz on his commitment to Randolph-Macon College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: