Spring-Ford HS (PA) 2023 Attack Justin Wixted Commits to HPU

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Spring-Ford High School (PA) 2023 Attack Justin Wixted has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at High Point University.

High school: Spring-Ford High School (Royersford, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: High Point University
Lacrosse honors: 2022: PAC Offensive Player of the Year; 1st Team - Mercury All Area; 1st Team - All Pioneer Athletic Conference; NXT Atlantic Showcase MVP; Nike National All-Star Philadelphia Team; 2021: Under Armour All American All-Tournament Team (Spotlight Team); Nike Philly Showcase All Star; 2X- NXT Philly Summer Showcase All Star; Iron 44 Combine All Star
Academic honors: Honor Roll
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose High Point University, Men's D1? "High Point University has everything I am looking for in a college, both academically and athletically. Coach Torpey, Coach Broschart and Coach Tuma were awesome throughout the entire recruiting process. I am extremely excited for the opportunity to be part of the HP Program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my parents, brothers, and family for their support and guidance over the years. Special thanks to my high school coaches and Dukes Elite coaches for helping me along the way."
What other colleges did you consider? "Drexel, Villanova, Monmouth, and Merrimack"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Justin Wixted on his commitment to High Point University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: