Lake Travis HS (TX) 2023 Midfield, Attack Blake Morton Commits to York of PA

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Lake Travis High School (TX) 2023 Midfield, Attack Blake Morton of UNRL has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at York College Pennsylvania.

High school: Lake Travis High School (Austin, TX)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: York College Pennsylvania
Club team: UNRL, Iron Horse
Lacrosse honors: IL Invitational Championship MVP 2022 TX State Championship Overall MVP 2022 Texas Varsity Class A All-District 2022 NXT Nike Philly Showcase All-Star 2021 Under Armour All-American 2021 & 2020 IL Invitational Session II All-Star 2021 IL Invitational Session I All-Star 2021 Texas Varsity Class A All-State 2021 ADRLN Blackjack All-Star 2021 T99 Showcase All-Star 2021 & 2019
Academic honors: 3.9 GPA National Honor Society (NHS) Peer Assistance Leadership & Service (PALS)
Why did you choose York College Pennsylvania, Men's D3? "I chose York because it’s a good academic school with an elite lacrosse program. The coaches and players have created a culture there that I cannot wait to be a part of. And I will get the chance to play with and against some of the best talent in the country."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "First thanks to Jesus, through Him nothing is impossible! Special thanks to my parents and family who have supported me throughout my youth, club and high school lacrosse journey. Thank you high school coaches DeJoe, Westy, Lott, and Wheeler. Thank you club coaches Cory, Scott, Becker, Kansai, Bartel, Caff, Delfausse, Dom, Waldron, and Pat. Thanks to my LT youth coaches Dunn, Barber, Garcia, Rogers, and Curtis. Thanks to my teammates, their parents and to Taden and the Frickel family who have all played a huge role in helping chase this dream. Finally, to York coaches Childs, Whitcher, Drenner, and Brookhart, I am so grateful for the opportunity to be part of your program and cant wait to be a part of an amazing group of guys. "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Blake Morton on his commitment to York College Pennsylvania. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: