Academy of the New Church (PA) 2023 Defense Brandon Riggione Commits to Mount St Mary's Univ.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Academy of the New Church (PA) 2023 Defense Brandon Riggione of Brotherly Love Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mount St. Mary's University.

High school: Academy of the New Church (Doylestown, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Defense
College committed to: Mount St. Mary's University
Club team: Brotherly Love Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: Maverik Showtime invitee 2019, Under Armour All American Philadelphia Command 2020, Under Armour All American Spotlight Team 2021, Juniors Open 2021, Nike National All Star Philadelphia Team 2020, 2021 & 2022, Inside Lacrosse ID invitee 2020, FiveStar Elite Invitee 2020
Academic honors: National Honors Society, High Academic Honors every Year
Expected major: Business
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family for all of the moral support, long hours of travel and standing on lacrosse fields. Also thank you to my club coach Adam Mueller, my High School Coach Jack Forster, my youth coaches Joey, Ryan and Harry Sankey, and of course the coach that started it all... RJ Ippoldo."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Brandon Riggione on his commitment to Mount St. Mary's University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: