Rocky Point HS (NY) 2023 Defense Olivia Van Dyke Commits to Mercy

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Rocky Point HS (NY) 2023 Defense Olivia Van Dyke of Team 91 Lacrosse Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Mercy College.

High school: Rocky Point HS (Rocky Point, NY)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Defense
College committed to: Mercy College
Club team: Team 91 Lacrosse Girls
Lacrosse honors: Brine All America Games 2019 Team Long Island player Selected by Long Island Lacrosse Journal to the Class of 2023 Players to Watch List Long Island Lacrosse Journal Class of 2023 All-Long Island Honorable Mention
Academic honors: Principals List Honor Roll( 95 average or higher) every quarter freshman, sophomore and Junior years, Member of National Honor Society Member of National English Honor Society Athletes Helping Athletes Club, President Leaders Club, Vice President Peer Networking AP classes taken: AP World History, AP US History, AP Biology & AP English Language
Expected major: Nursing Science
Why did you choose Mercy College, Men's D2? "Mercy’s state of the art nursing school, competitive lacrosse program and location to home"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my Coaches at 91, my teammates and my family!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Molloy, East Stroudsburg University, West Chester University"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Olivia Van Dyke on his commitment to Mercy College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: