Oakton HS (VA) 2023 Defense, LSM Mark Davison Commits to VMI

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Oakton High School (VA) 2023 Defense, LSM Mark Davison of Virginia Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Virginia Military Institute (VMI).

High school: Oakton High School (Fairfax, VA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Defense, LSM
College committed to: Virginia Military Institute (VMI)
Club team: Virginia Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2nd Team all state, 2x all district, 1st team all region, NXT All Star, Iron 44 All Star + Def. MVP, NLF Futures All Star, UA All American, 2x Varsity Captain, 3 year varsity starter.
Academic honors: Academic Honor Roll, Academic Letter Award, 2x Musician Scholar Award.
Why did you choose Virginia Military Institute (VMI), Men's D1? "I’ve always considered serving in the military so the academies and other ROTC colleges have always been near the top of my list. As soon as I stepped on campus and met with the coaches I was in love, it’s rare to find a school that has a great coaching staff and program as well as sets students up to succeed later in life and gives direction in their college years. To me that was VMI and what I wanted."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thanks to my parents, Coach Z, Buhks, and Rodgers at VLC as well as Coach Bullock, McCallum, and Bustamante at Oakton!"
What other colleges did you consider? "USNA, USMA, USAFA, Bucknell, CNU"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Mark Davison on his commitment to Virginia Military Institute (VMI). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: