Wheaton Academy (IL) 2024 Midfield, Attack Aiden Weisenborn Commits to Army West Point

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Wheaton Academy (IL) 2024 Midfield, Attack Aiden Weisenborn of True Lacrosse Illinois & National has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Army West Point.

High school: Wheaton Academy (West Chicago, IL)
Grad year: 2024
Positions: Midfield, Attack
College committed to: Army West Point
Club team: True Lacrosse Illinois & National, True Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: LacrosseAllStars write-up for Naptown Challenge by Quint Quint Kessenich: "The 6’3″ lefty midfielder out of Wheaton Academy is what you picture when you think of big, down-hill midfielders that carry a cannon on the run. His ability to work inside and play physical off his dodges can tax defenses while opening up his teammates." Inside Lacrosse write-up for Maverick Showtime by Kevin Brown "A powerful lefty sniper out of the box, Weisenborn had a lethal scoring arsenal. He went bar down sweeping up to his left, had a rollback rip that went post-and-in and even finished a tremendous effort while being pushed down to the ground." Named Captain as a Junior at Wheaton Academy 2022. I earned 39 goals, 23 assists, and 10 groundballs in 14 games. Made Varsity as a Sophomore at Wheaton Academy 2021. I earned 58 goals, 30 assists, and 16 groundballs in 20 games. Made Varsity as a true Freshman at Wheaton Academy 2020.
Academic honors: National Honor Society, Inducted Spring 2022 Academic Excellence Honor Roll at Wheaton Academy: Spring 2020 High Honor Roll at Wheaton Academy: Spring 2022, Fall 2021, Spring 2021, Fall 2020, and Fall 2019 2019 Administrator's Award (Wheaton Christian Grammar School). President's Education Award for Outstanding Academic Excellence and High Honor Roll, throughout middle school.
Expected major: Engineering, General
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I am truly excited to announce my verbal commitment to further my academic and athletic career at the United States Military Academy at West Point. I am blessed to have this opportunity and can’t wait to play for Coach Alberici and the amazing coaching staff alongside my new teammates. I would like to thank my parents first and foremost for all they have done and sacrificed for me, and my sister for being my biggest supporter. Special thanks to my True Lacrosse Coaches Edell, Cruz, Deane, Gabel, and all the Wheaton Academy Lacrosse staff, teachers, and alums for helping me achieve my dream of playing Division I lacrosse at a high academic institution. I can’t wait to see what the next years bring! #goarmy #beatnavy"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Aiden Weisenborn on his commitment to Army West Point. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: