Valor Christian HS (CO) 2023 Midfield, Draw Kaley Kakac Commits to JHU

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Valor Christian High School (CO) 2023 Midfield, Draw Kaley Kakac of Team 180 Colorado has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Johns Hopkins University

High school: Valor Christian High School (Highlands Ranch, CO)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: Johns Hopkins Univ.
Club team: Team 180 Colorado, Maddog West Elite
Lacrosse honors: 2022 High School All American 2021/22 American Select 2020 Summer Maryland Lacrosse 1st Team All Star Leading Colorado in draw wins Sophmore and Junior Year Valor HS leading draw wins 2020 Under Armour All American Southwest Command 2020 Under Armour West All American All Star Team
Academic honors: National Honor Society Student Leadership Roll Valor Magnum [ChillLaxin] Laude x3
Expected major: Engineering-Related Fields, Other
Why did you choose Johns Hopkins Univ., Women's D1? "It’s an outstanding school with really cool opportunities. The lax team is amazing and I love the new coaching staff!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I would like to thank my family, friends, and all my coaches who have helped me and pushed me to be better along this journey. "
What other colleges did you consider? "ASU "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Kaley Kakac on her commitment to Johns Hopkins Univ.. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: