Strath Haven HS (PA) 2023 Defense Mackenzie Murray Commits to Stevens Institute of Technology

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Strath Haven High School (PA) 2023 Defense Mackenzie Murray has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stevens Institute of Technology.

High school: Strath Haven High School (Swarthmore, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Defense
College committed to: Stevens Institute of Technology
Club team: N/A
Lacrosse honors: USA Lacrosse National Tournament / Philadelphia National Team 2021 and 2022 Apex 60 Showcase All Star Team Back of the Cage Featured Recruit Junior, Sophomore, Freshmen Year Varsity Lacrosse Starter, Strath Haven High School - 2021 PIAA 2A District 1 Title Game - 2021 PIAA 2A State Title Game -2022 PIAA 2A District 1 Title Game
Academic honors: Honor Roll Delaware County Envirothon 3rd place finalist Besties 4 Books club leader,
Why did you choose Stevens Institute of Technology, Women's D3? "I love the coaches and the team. Their program is determined and produces results– winning their conference and making it into the NCAA tournament. Academically, Stevens has a great business program located close to New York, which holds a lot of great opportunities. "
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Huge thank you to my parents for always supporting me, and for my family and friends. Additionally I am grateful for all of the amazing coaches who have encouraged and shaped me as a player: Pigeon Graham, Megan Fizzano, Betsy Glassford, Jim Hill, Chris Collins, and all of my house-team coaches who brought the energy to every game! "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Mackenzie Murray on her commitment to Stevens Institute of Technology. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below:

[