Northern Highlands Regional HS (NJ) 2023 Midfield, Draw Abby Henderson Commits to Wesleyan Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Northern Highlands Regional High School (NJ) 2023 Midfield, Draw Abby Henderson of DEWLAX Girls Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Wesleyan University.

High school: Northern Highlands Regional High School (Allendale, NJ)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: Wesleyan University
Club team: DEWLAX Girls Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 1st Team All-Bergen County 1st Team All- League 1st Team All North Jersey North Jersey Player of the Year nominee Top 75 Juniors in NJ AU futures 2021, NJ team
Academic honors: High Honor Roll National Honors Society
Why did you choose Wesleyan University, Women's D3? "I chose Wesleyan because it was the perfect fit for me. It is high academic and has a great lacrosse program."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I want to thank my parents, coaches, and teammates. I couldn’t have done it without them."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Abby Henderson on her commitment to Wesleyan University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: