BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 53 of 87 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is SW 26 Blue. Will there be much movements after tryouts ?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a beautiful day out! Good thing the fields at Calvert Regional will be in great shape for Lax is Life, Maryland Cup, and all the other tournaments our girls are not playing in (boys tournaments). I bet those tournaments will have competent people directing traffic in and out of the lots.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ummm. didn’t you guys go 1-7 in ngll and FCA beat you. along with TLC red. i don’t know if that’s known for being big business, but you think what you want to think

Ummm. don't think the poster was trying to puff up coppermine. just answering the question about the future of clubs. and big business is about owning multiple locations/fields and offering many different athletic & lifestyle programs. once JT from hopkins becomes active with coppermine, and the 2028 team stays together to be a top 5 team nationally, coppermine will be up there as a top club program with M&D, Heros, SW.

Honest question, what makes JT such a huge difference maker in terms of club that it changes the local landscape?

The hopes of the power of the club in the hands of 6th graders? Five years before they start commiting.

2028 will be their first decent recruiting class IF they stay together, IF they stay dominant, and IF JT actually comes on and commits to Coppermine longterm. That doesn't seem like much to hang your hat on.

JT is moving to Va Beach so I wouldn’t expect her to be heavily involved with Coppermine

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a beautiful day out! Good thing the fields at Calvert Regional will be in great shape for Lax is Life, Maryland Cup, and all the other tournaments our girls are not playing in (boys tournaments). I bet those tournaments will have competent people directing traffic in and out of the lots.

lol, yep, it's amazing teams and clubs continue to support the utter incompetence that is Top of The Bay.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched MDU 2025 and 2026 teams -what the heck happened to this club. Is this a forecast of the future?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just one example of club implosion. Lets see the shrapnel from the July tryouts.
Sure to be alot of movement again, especially at the top clubs, M&D, Heros, Skywalkers, Stars, Pride etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just one example of club implosion. Lets see the shrapnel from the July tryouts.
Sure to be alot of movement again, especially at the top clubs, M&D, Heros, Skywalkers, Stars, Pride etc.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The top from Stars and Pride will go to Capital, that is nothing new. The top players that left Pride for Stars last year are pretty much guaranteed for Capital.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is SW 26 Blue. Will there be much movements after tryouts ?

Last year Hw imploded. Hg on the verge now with parent coach that isn’t improving team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched MDU 2025 and 2026 teams -what the heck happened to this club. Is this a forecast of the future?

You could argue outside of M&D, MDU 28-30 teams are the best teams at age in totality so I’d say no.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You could argue outside of M&D, MDU 28-30 teams are the best teams at age in totality so I’d say no.
Just stop it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just stop it.

They’re telling the truth about MDU 2030’s
Just look up their record from this spring and summer
Tournaments

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard LBC had another player leave this weekend. Their best player gone. How many more will follow?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do the girls on HG think they can go if they implode? They went from two top three teams to none in 10 months. Not so sure that’s coaching.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just stop it.

No one has more NGLL championships then MDU 28. Always in the playoffs.

MDU 29 won Lax 4 Cure last year and is also always in playoffs.

MDU has lost only 3 games in 2 years to teams not named M&D.

Just stating facts, not my opinion.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where do the girls on HG think they can go if they implode? They went from two top three teams to none in 10 months. Not so sure that’s coaching.

Still good players looking for a quality team to help.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just stop it.

Who cares. This is 2026 board.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stoke fires much?
Best player?
What does that say about other girls on the field? Better question is how do you know she’s the best player? Let’s use this forum the way it should be used to spread useful info instead of nonsense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MDU kindergarten team won at school recess also-just sayin

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It is multi-faceted. Obviously, other teams (M&D, Stars) got better due to upgraded talent, coaching etc. But everyone knew the baby-ball, athletic, just go-to-goal offense Heros Green always played was only going to last until 8th/9th grade. Their coaching doesn't work for the talent on the team anymore. Their middies are very athletic, but they do not dodge and have average stick and shooting-skills. Defense...again, very-athletic, but are not creative whatsoever (doubles, zone/backer).

HG has a great group of girls, very nice and very athletic/talented. IMO they do need an upgrade in their coaching department and a couple of middies who can create an offensive attack. Once you focus on two of their players on attack, they don't have much left.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just stop it.

Someone on the 2026 board asked what the future outlook of club was, read much?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top tier (Heros, M&D) will see much less movement than the second tier of clubs. Some movement-- yes. but nowhere near what you see in the rest.

Obiously Stars and Pride implode because their best players will go to Capital. Big question is where do the girls who don't make capital blue go?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just stop it.

Someone on the 2026 board asked what the future outlook of club was, read much?

People don't read. They just bash the clubs their kid got cut from.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If HG had a talented defensive they wouldn’t need zone/backer d and quick doubles. When it matters they can’t line up and stop other teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you don't make CLC Blue you either go to MCE or Pride Black. A few will go to 3D Frederick. The 26 Pride team was more stable than the 25 team, but yes there will be a migration to CLC B. The question is how many?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard LBC had another player leave this weekend. Their best player gone. How many more will follow?

Another???

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If HG had a talented defensive they wouldn’t need zone/backer d and quick doubles. When it matters they can’t line up and stop other teams.

Their attackers will help M&D 26. Along with a couple defenders. Weakest parts of that team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
??? Question

How is M&D getting my email address to email spam blast about tryouts? Do they buy the tournament registers? I've never had this happen before so I'm just curious (and a bit annoyed if I'm honest). Thanks!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who cares?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
??? Question

How is M&D getting my email address to email spam blast about tryouts? Do they buy the tournament registers? I've never had this happen before so I'm just curious (and a bit annoyed if I'm honest). Thanks!

Maybe your coach sent it to them in hopes you’d go ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
??? Question

If you played in NGLL they have your email address.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Their attackers will help M&D 26. Along with a couple defenders. Weakest parts of that team.

I agree they will help M&D Red

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree they will help M&D Red
The red team needs to get rid of a few players. You can tell how the team is divided into two. Watched them play a few weeks ago. If they are able to move on from some of the weaker players on the team and bring on some stronger, more talented players they will do a lot better then what is going on currently. Solid coaches and they coached the entire time. Talk about a positive coaching staff.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
??? Question

If you played in NGLL they have your email address.

New owners, new recruiting methods - each registrant pays to tryout...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will there be any players leaving md black?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
??? Question

Paranoid much!! . Maybe next time tell the coach your daughter needs to sit out the NGLL so your info isn’t given out.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they are all staying. Why would they leave? Great team, great players and awesome coaches. Solid team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just stop it.

They’re telling the truth about MDU 2030’s
Just look up their record from this spring and summer
Tournaments
They are 4th graders… top of their game now, but middle school everyone will catch up and dominate over them. Back to the bottom MDU goes. Always happens and they will never be a top club. That is a fact

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No they are all staying. Why would they leave? Great team, great players and awesome coaches. Solid team.

hahaha, what a poorly phrased question. will there be any players leaving heros green? now that’s a real question

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, there are rumored to be a few leaving. They wanted change in coaching but that will not happen.

Like Reply Quote
Page 53 of 87 1 2 51 52 53 54 55 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard