Davis HS (UT) 2022 Midfield, Draw Macie Wood Commits to Dominican Blauvelt

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Davis High School (UT) 2022 Midfield, Draw Macie Wood of Wasatch LC has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Dominican College of Blauvelt.

High school: Davis High School (Kaysville, UT)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Midfield, Draw
College committed to: Dominican College of Blauvelt
Club team: Wasatch LC
Lacrosse honors: 2 time all star, Wasatch Invitational All tournament team, legend western invitational watch list, 2 time all region, region watch list
Academic honors: Honor Roll
Expected major: Business
Why did you choose Dominican College of Blauvelt, Women's D2? "The beauty of the campus instantly caught my eye! The coaches were amazing and provided me with so many opportunities!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my parents and siblings because without them i wouldn’t be here, Thanks to my coaches and teammates because they have gotten me to where i am today!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Regis University, Utah Valley University"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Macie Wood on her commitment to Dominican College of Blauvelt. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: