BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,818
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 52 of 87 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
From an outside perspective, I watched both M&D games vs Integrity from the shade while our team was on breaks. I am not affiliated with either of these teams. I will say that M&D Black looked significantly better than Integrity, probably could have won by double digits. As someone noted, they did score their only 2 goals on 8m shots. Black looked better in all 3 areas of the game, imo. They are a really good team. I thought that M&D Red played hard and hung in, but the game never looked in doubt for Integrity. I thought Red showed they can play with A teams though, hopefully they will get more opportunities this summer to play against better competition. Good luck to all the teams this summer!
Thank you!! This was a well thought out positive response. You are spot on.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From an outside perspective, I watched both M&D games vs Integrity from the shade while our team was on breaks. I am not affiliated with either of these teams. I will say that M&D Black looked significantly better than Integrity, probably could have won by double digits. As someone noted, they did score their only 2 goals on 8m shots. Black looked better in all 3 areas of the game, imo. They are a really good team. I thought that M&D Red played hard and hung in, but the game never looked in doubt for Integrity. I thought Red showed they can play with A teams though, hopefully they will get more opportunities this summer to play against better competition. Good luck to all the teams this summer!

Red will go 4-0 this weekend at LLL. Would love to see them go up against SW Blue or NEMS.

Both games would be losses, and by decent margins too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Red will go 4-0 this weekend at LLL. Would love to see them go up against SW Blue or NEMS.

Doesn’t Red play HOCO Black? Let’s see how they do in that one.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What BadPerson bag calling out unquestionably one the Top 2026 goalies at this Age level . Wake up you have no clue and no class .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We shall see hope all the girls have fun and enjoy the games . They have a lot of heart and are getting better . Does it really matter if they don’t ENJOY the journey .

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What BadPerson bag calling out unquestionably one the Top 2026 goalies at this Age level . Wake up you have no clue and no class .

I assume you are talking about Integrity goalie? Talent isnt everything. Better a good person and teammate counts too. Maybe thats what they are talking about.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard that the 3step SW acquisition will close before the end of summer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And you dads can take your winners circle pic again!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
serious question here for M&D parents.

with rumors out there that 3-step in looking to buy multiple DMV clubs, curious as to how this has impacted M&D so far.

M&D parents, have you seen any changes in your club (good or bad) since three step took over in December?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was the Black M and D dads taking the champion picture. NOT the RED team dads. Get your facts straight. Besides couldn’t you smell all that testosterone.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

with rumors out there that 3-step in looking to buy multiple DMV clubs, curious as to how this has impacted M&D so far.

M&D parents, have you seen any changes in your club (good or bad) since three step took over in December?

Honestly, haven't noticed one single change

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That was the Black M and D dads taking the champion picture. NOT the RED team dads. Get your facts straight. Besides couldn’t you smell all that testosterone.

Winners circle? At UMBC? Fake news.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The pic posted was of three red dads, not black. They were proud of the prize they worked so hard for. Let them have their moment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who are the other clubs that could be impacted by mergers/buyouts?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NEMS? They don’t have much after an average 27 team. The 28s played B league and they have no younger teams in the pipeline.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NEMS? They don’t have much after an average 27 team. The 28s played B league and they have no younger teams in the pipeline.

I feel with good leadership Coppermine north could be a big draw for that area. Nems and crush kids could play close to home and get in bigger tournies to compete.

Call me crazy but i do feel Coppermine central could pull kids from TlC and Sw and become much better. Especially with better recruiting coordinator and a few more outstanding coaches.

People want some personalized attention and not just big business handling their team.

I do feel Heros and mnd will be ok for a while as long as the people in charge don’t leave

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rumors are SW, Stars and Thinklax (Rebels/Renegades). Supposedly SW deal is very close.

Stars and Thinklax fit their model better which is to buy organizations which either run tourneys or have facilities.

Last edited by Team BOTC; . Reason: Duplicate quotes
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honestly, haven't noticed one single change

M&D parent here. Agree with poster in that nothing visible has changed. However, the purchase was executed after rosters and tourneys were finalized.

The only thing which has been communicated that the app/IT platform will change for the next season. Multiple parents have asked about next year's schedule. M&D leadership has been a bit cagey in response. They just say , "we will continue to play in the best tourneys", but won't commit to any specific tourneys or say if anything will change.

They have also mentioned that next year girls will be eligible to tryout for the 3Step national team. Not sure it would make sense for most girls on Black teams, but could be a good app for girls on Red teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I feel with good leadership Coppermine north could be a big draw for that area. Nems and crush kids could play close to home and get in bigger tournies to compete.

Call me crazy but i do feel Coppermine central could pull kids from TlC and Sw and become much better. Especially with better recruiting coordinator and a few more outstanding coaches.

People want some personalized attention and not just big business handling their team.

I do feel Heros and mnd will be ok for a while as long as the people in charge don’t leave

Coppermine IS big business.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Coppermine IS big business.[/quote]

Soon to become one of the big players in lacrosse. Facilities, money, youth teams and leadership, they are poised for a BO

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with you. I think Coppermine North will eventually absorb a lot of Harford County talent. But, until they get established, the best talent will still head elsewhere. However, they already have a 2030 team and 2030/31 team established - so they are well on their way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree with you. I think Coppermine North will eventually absorb a lot of Harford County talent. But, until they get established, the best talent will still head elsewhere. However, they already have a 2030 team and 2030/31 team established - so they are well on their way.

Even when they get established, their top talents will eventually get moved to the big Coppermine team for tourneys. That's the problem with multi location clubs. Ultimately one location has the best product and will stink all the best talent in the club.

Same thing happenes with MD United. Their top west players are getting moved to MD United East.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same thing happenes with MD United. Their top west players are getting moved to MD United East.[/quote]

And the marquee ones go to M&D

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same thing happenes with MD United. Their top west players are getting moved to MD United East.

And the marquee ones go to M&D[/quote]
Most Harford County elite players go to Skywalkers. Although, I can see Coppermine Central being a viable landing spot now.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rumors are SW, Stars and Thinklax (Rebels/Renegades). Supposedly SW deal is very close.

Stars and Thinklax fit their model better which is to buy organizations which either run tourneys or have facilities.

Stars doesn't fit/make sense unless they are buying the whole deal. Stars doesn't own any facilities, their parent company does (St James).

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stars doesn't fit/make sense unless they are buying the whole deal. Stars doesn't own any facilities, their parent company does (St James).

It would be the entire St. James including all lax/soccer teams and facilities

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It would be the entire St. James including all lax/soccer teams and facilities

That's a pretty major/substantial investment if that is the case. I really don't see that as realistically happening.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ummm. didn’t you guys go 1-7 in ngll and FCA beat you. along with TLC red. i don’t know if that’s known for being big business, but you think what you want to think

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ummm. didn’t you guys go 1-7 in ngll and FCA beat you. along with TLC red. i don’t know if that’s known for being big business, but you think what you want to think

Ummm. don't think the poster was trying to puff up coppermine. just answering the question about the future of clubs. and big business is about owning multiple locations/fields and offering many different athletic & lifestyle programs. once JT from hopkins becomes active with coppermine, and the 2028 team stays together to be a top 5 team nationally, coppermine will be up there as a top club program with M&D, Heros, SW.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ummm. don't think the poster was trying to puff up coppermine. just answering the question about the future of clubs. and big business is about owning multiple locations/fields and offering many different athletic & lifestyle programs. once JT from hopkins becomes active with coppermine, and the 2028 team stays together to be a top 5 team nationally, coppermine will be up there as a top club program with M&D, Heros, SW.

Honest question, what makes JT such a huge difference maker in terms of club that it changes the local landscape?

The hopes of the power of the club in the hands of 6th graders? Five years before they start commiting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Even when they get established, their top talents will eventually get moved to the big Coppermine team for tourneys. That's the problem with multi location clubs. Ultimately one location has the best product and will stink all the best talent in the club.

Don’t listen to this false narrative. MD United is on the way out, rec players and toxic coaches.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Robinsons are staying on for 3 years, to help run the club. After that… who knows.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honest question, what makes JT such a huge difference maker in terms of club that it changes the local landscape?

The hopes of the power of the club in the hands of 6th graders? Five years before they start commiting.

2028 will be their first decent recruiting class IF they stay together, IF they stay dominant, and IF JT actually comes on and commits to Coppermine longterm. That doesn't seem like much to hang your hat on.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does MDU have two team at this age level? Do they keep the same coach every year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does MDU have two team at this age level? Do they keep the same coach every year?
You mean do they keep mommy and daddy ball coaches every year YES!! Beware

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you all even know or understand how hard ALL of these coaches are working to develop great players, athletes, and teammates both on and off the field?! Try your best to bite your tongues this summer and leave it to their side of the field to coach your girls. Parents, just let these kids play since YOU signed, paid and committed your daughters to a team. Try to believe in them to be good teammates and even coachable without you barking at them…also try to keep in mind that the coaches are not making the Big Bucks to stay at the Hilton garden or residence inns half of each summer and be away from their own families. Maybe, even just try to say thank you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone's kid not seeing the field, huh? If only the coach would put her in.....she would be a star, guess what, tryouts are right around the corner.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you all even know or understand how hard ALL of these coaches are working to develop great players, athletes, and teammates both on and off the field?! Try your best to bite your tongues this summer and leave it to their side of the field to coach your girls. Parents, just let these kids play since YOU signed, paid and committed your daughters to a team. Try to believe in them to be good teammates and even coachable without you barking at them…also try to keep in mind that the coaches are not making the Big Bucks to stay at the Hilton garden or residence inns half of each summer and be away from their own families. Maybe, even just try to say thank you.

Could not agree more. If you are unhappy with the coaches, get through the next month and move on. There are plenty of clubs out there, no reason to stay where you are unhappy.

I don't always agree with what the coaches do or why certain girls are in certain spots but what I do know is, our coaches give everything to these girls, not only on the field, but off the field and really care about them as people, teammates and lacrosse players. That's why we are where we are.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone's kid not seeing the field, huh? If only the coach would put her in.....she would be a star, guess what, tryouts are right around the corner.
My kid sees the field on another club thank you very much. I’m sorry where was your Daughter’s club ranked? Mommy ball not helping you very much huh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My kid sees the field on another club thank you very much. I’m sorry where was your Daughter’s club ranked? Mommy ball not helping you very much huh.

Early start on the negative recruiting don't you think? Why not focus on your daughter instead of logging on to an anonymous website to bash other clubs? Set a good example for your daughter, they are always watching.

Like Reply Quote
Page 52 of 87 1 2 50 51 52 53 54 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard