McIntosh HS (GA) 2023 Midfield, Defense Calyn Scott Commits to Stetson Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: McIntosh High School (GA) 2023 Midfield, Defense Calyn Scott of Atlanta Storm Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Stetson University.

High school: McIntosh High School (Peachtree City, GA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Defense
College committed to: Stetson University
Club team: Atlanta Storm Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: • Varsity captain, 3-year Varsity starter • Coaches Award '22, MVP Midfield- ‘21, MVP JV All-Around- ‘19 • GA All-State Honorable Mention, Mid – ‘21 & '22 • All-Area 1st Team, Mid – ‘21 &'22 • DiVarsity Georgia All-Star '21 & '22 • 3Step National Team- Nation’s Best- ‘22 • American Select, Team GA – ‘21 & '22 • U16 Team USA Lacrosse (Summer ‘19) - Legacy Global Sports, played in Prague & Berlin
Academic honors: GPA: 4.061/4.0 Academic Letter / High Honor Roll – 2019/2020 school year, Gold Honor Roll – three semesters, Silver Honor Role – one semester Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) – Southern Crescent Technical College – Dec 2021 National Honor Society – inducted Spring 2022 HOSA Future Health Professionals - member 2020 to current, http://www.hosa.org/ Science National Honor Society – 2022 Rho Kappa National Social Studies Honor Society - 2022 Beta Club, 2021 – current, over 20 hours of community service in Fall 2021
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I am very grateful God gave me this opportunity and would like to thank my family, friends, and all my coaches for helping me get to where I am."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Calyn Scott on her commitment to Stetson University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: