La Plata HS (MD) 2023 Goalie Bethany Wyant Commits to CNU

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: La Plata High School (MD) 2023 Goalie Bethany Wyant of Integrity Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Christopher Newport University.

High school: La Plata High School (La Plata, MD)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Christopher Newport University
Club team: Integrity Lacrosse
Expected major: Biology/Biological Sciences, General
Why did you choose Christopher Newport University, Women's D3? "As soon as I stepped on campus CNU felt like the perfect fit! I first met Coach Valentine at a clinic I attended and fell in love with her coaching style. As I got to know the program more and more, the dedication and culture the team has was exactly what I wanted. That’s how I knew CNU was the right place for me!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "I just want to thank my coaches, teammates, friends, and family for their support! I would not be where I am today without them."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Bethany Wyant on her commitment to Christopher Newport University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: