Ursuline Academy (TX) 2023 Defense, Midfield Lauren Peck Commits to Dickinson

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Ursuline Academy of Dallas (TX) 2023 Defense, Midfield Lauren Peck of 214 Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Dickinson College.

High school: Ursuline Academy of Dallas (Dallas, TX)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Defense, Midfield
College committed to: Dickinson College
Club team: 214 Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: 11th grade: 1st team all-district, nominated for academic-all state, player of the game, varsity starter 10th grade: defensive MVP award and varsity starter 9th grade: varsity starter
Academic honors: 11th grade: nominated for academic all-state, 1st honor roll, National Honor Society member, dean of students conduct award 10th grade: 1st honor roll, outstanding achievement award in English, silver medalist on the National Spanish Exam, National Honor Society, dean of students conduct award 9th grade: honor roll and Dean of students conduct award
Expected major: Economics, General
Why did you choose Dickinson College, Women's D3? "I picked Dickinson because I think that it's a great school for my potential major/minor, I love the campus, and I love the surrounding town of Carlisle. I also really like the coaches!"
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my team, my family and my friends! I couldn't have done this without y'all!"
What other colleges did you consider? "Some other colleges that I considered were Bates College, Trinity College, Colby College, Denison University, Washington and Lee University, and York College."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Lauren Peck on her commitment to Dickinson College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: