Weddington HS (NC) 2023 Attack Abbey McCarthy Commits to Belmont Abbey College

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Weddington High School (NC) 2023 Attack Abbey McCarthy of Charlotte Style LaxElite has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Belmont Abbey College.

High school: Weddington High School (Marvin, NC)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Attack
College committed to: Belmont Abbey College
Club team: Charlotte Style LaxElite
Lacrosse honors: 3 year varsity player
Academic honors: A-B Honor roll
Expected major: Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
Why did you choose Belmont Abbey College, Women's D2? "The atmosphere of the team is amazing the coaches are so loving I met the team once and they all treated me like i was on the team with them at the time."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family, friends, coaches, and teammates for helping me get to where I am today."
What other colleges did you consider? "Old Dominion and Radford "

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Abbey McCarthy on her commitment to Belmont Abbey College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: