Pinnacle HS (AZ) 2024 Goalie Izzy Schember Commits to Rutgers Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Pinnacle High School (AZ) 2024 Goalie Izzy Schember of Pinnacle Girls Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Rutgers University.

High school: Pinnacle High School (Phoenix, AZ)
Grad year: 2024
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Rutgers University
Club team: Pinnacle Girls Lacrosse Club, Team Arizona
Lacrosse honors: - Certified Youth Lacrosse Official, 2022 - PGLC, 1st place division winners, 2022 season - Phoenix Rise Tournament Division Champs, 2021 - Sin City Tournament, 2021 - SandStorm Tournament, 2021
Academic honors: Honors Biology Red Cross Club
Expected major: Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Huge thank you to my parents -- without them, their insight, wisdom and guidance I would not be where I am today. To Coach Ritter - you molded me into the fierce goalie that I am today -- there truly isn't enough words to shower you with my admiration for you as a person and our friendship. Thank you for being honest and pushing me! To Coach Reggie - thank you for introducing me to Coach Ritter. YOU are the reason that I know this amazing human!"
What other colleges did you consider? "East Carolina University, UC Bolder, Oregon, UC Davis"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Izzy Schember on her commitment to Rutgers University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: