Okemos HS (MI) 2023 Goalie Bridget Cox Commits to UPenn

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Okemos High School (MI) 2023 Goalie Bridget Cox of Summit Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Shippensburg University of Penn.

High school: Okemos High School (Okemos, MI)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Shippensburg University of Penn.
Club team: Summit Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: Named by the MWLCA to the All-State Division 2 Honorable Mention Team. Named CAAC All-Conference Honorable Mention CAAC All-Academic Award for Lacrosse
Academic honors: National Honor Society, Honor Roll, AP Bio and AP Computer Principles
Why did you choose Shippensburg University of Penn., Women's D2? "I wanted to go to a liberal arts school because I have been undecided, but I knew I want to study stem and they have a lot of opportunity for me there. Also, the level of play out east and that part of country is somewhere I want to go to school at. Bonus is that is close to my grandpa and where my sister lives."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my family, coaches and team for your support these past 7 years. I could not have gotten here without the love and support of them all along my lacrosse journey."
What other colleges did you consider? "GVSU, Davenport, Rockhurst, CMU, Youngstown, JCU, SUNY Brockport, RPI, Adrian, Kalamazoo, MHC"

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Bridget Cox on her commitment to Shippensburg University of Penn.. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: