Porter-Gaud School (SC) 2022 Attack Robert Freeman Commits to Lenoir-Rhyne Univ.

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Porter-gaud School (SC) 2022 Attack Robert Freeman of Charleston Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lenoir-Rhyne University.

High school: Porter-gaud School (Mt. Pleasant, SC)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Lenoir-Rhyne University
Club team: Charleston Elite Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: SCISA conference player of the year, senior varsity captain
Academic honors: Honor roll(all 4 years)
Expected major: International Business/Trade/Commerce
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to my coaches and especially to my parents who made this journey possible! Huge thank you as well to Coach Paradine and the rest of the LR coaching staff for taking interest in my talents."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Robert Freeman on his commitment to Lenoir-Rhyne University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: