BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 41 of 87 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is Integrity playing all three goalies?

One went to Skywalkers so they only have two. I assume based on score, both goalies got into the game.

That's sad that the new goalie forced one out. Hopefully she will be happier.

Not to mention the ripple effect at Skywalkers, I am sure they already had a goalie.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D Black will win it all this season. Stars could be the closest runner up to M&D Black.[/quote]

Integrity will be a force as well. Deep bench, new LBC girls. Better Goalie.[/quote]

Integrity will be a force on the second tier. Can't beat the top tier teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did LBC get dropped down to B division in NGLL. Does winning 25-0 show they are in wrong division?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did LBC get dropped down to B division in NGLL. Does winning 25-0 show they are in wrong division?
I saw that and wondered why they moved down. Would be interesting to know why? Maybe they wanted to prove they can win the B division and grow as a team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Because they literally didn’t have a goalie and lost several field players as well?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw that and wondered why they moved down. Would be interesting to know why? Maybe they wanted to prove they can win the B division and grow as a team.

Maybe because their only goalie quit in the middle of winter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D Black will win it all this season. Stars could be the closest runner up to M&D Black.

Integrity will be a force as well. Deep bench, new LBC girls. Better Goalie.[/quote]

Integrity will be a force on the second tier. Can't beat the top tier teams.[/quote]

Exactly. The coaches, parents and team go off indoor and think by beating Heroes green ONCE and coming within of one point against M&D black they are the next best thing. Indoor success doesn’t mean outdoor success. Integrity will never be in top 5 of teams or come close.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Integrity playing all three goalies?

One went to Skywalkers so they only have two. I assume based on score, both goalies got into the game.

That's sad that the new goalie forced one out. Hopefully she will be happier.

Not to mention the ripple effect at Skywalkers, I am sure they already had a goalie.

The new Integrity goalie mom only cares about her daughter. She is not concerned about the ripple effect. She'll be quiet for now and befriend all the coaches/parents to get what she wants.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. Wasn't LBC2026 in the top 10 at some point? It is really sad for those girls that chose to stay and be loyal to their friends/teammates. And to know this was caused by someone who used to coach them.
Changed the dynamics at 3 teams.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not necessarily. That wont be BLC orange's only 20 goal loss in NGLL. Reality is LBC would only win 1 maybe 2 games in A division. They will win all games in the weakest NGLL division. However, I think think M&D Red are probably the favorites.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow. Wasn't LBC2026 in the top 10 at some point? It is really sad for those girls that chose to stay and be loyal to their friends/teammates. And to know this was caused by someone who used to coach them.

They lost more than their goalie. Several girls moved to clubs with better recruiting reputations and who played in YJ/STEPS tourneys (LLL,LFTC)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost more than their goalie. Several girls moved to clubs with better recruiting reputations and who played in YJ/STEPS tourneys (LLL,LFTC)

I mean isn't this just about always the case with LBC teams? 2027 is very good, will be interesting to see if they can retain talent. I think 2028 is already low tier B team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I mean isn't this just about always the case with LBC teams? 2027 is very good, will be interesting to see if they can retain talent. I think 2028 is already low tier B team.

This is just the new Integrity goalie mom trying to deflect.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didnt a bunch go to Integrity? I dont believe they have better recruiting then LBC. I have never heard of any Integrity girls being recruited to good programs but I recall a bunch of the LBC 21's and 20's going D1. I think a couple 26's may have gone to M&D which, of course, has a good rep for recruiting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity has sent some girls to solid programs, they have a 2023 committed to Duke right now.

I've sent others to Loyola, USC, JMU, etc. I would put them well ahead of LBC in that regard.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LBC has a 21 at UPENN, 21 at Loyola, handful of other mid level D1 teams. They have a 22 committed to Rutgers as well as other mid level D1 schools. My daughter played for LBC and they focus on the player playing for a team that best fits the families needs. A lot of LBC players also have to consider financials when considering a school. The recruiting coordinator pushed my daughter to a D2 school because play time, financially and academically it made sense for my daughter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity has sent some girls to solid programs, they have a 2023 committed to Duke right now.

I've sent others to Loyola, USC, JMU, etc. I would put them well ahead of LBC in that regard.
Actually the 23 Duke Commit went to a goalie clinic at Duke. She was recruited not because of club play but because she put in the work to go to Duke and participate in their goalie prospect clinics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Actually the 23 Duke Commit went to a goalie clinic at Duke. She was recruited not because of club play but because she put in the work to go to Duke and participate in their goalie prospect clinics.

Every single goalie gets recruited on in person prospect camps, unless you are the Duke coaches, you have no way to no what sparked the interest or how much involvement the club was.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every single goalie gets recruited on in person prospect camps, unless you are the Duke coaches, you have no way to no what sparked the interest or how much involvement the club was.[/quote]

Get back to the point. Integrity isn't going to be top tier. One player in one class isn't proof of a great run program.
Give them a decade of production and this can become valid. Right now, it's a disgruntled parent trying to convince us otherwise.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

KEY word in this statement is I've.. So this makes me think this is Integrity staff making this comment. Desperately trying to save face of their club. We all know the damage is done. You lost trust of your 26 team, parents and future lacrosse players. No need to come on this forum and toot your horn in hopes of undoing the damage your club has caused. People are talking and future lacrosse players are looking at other schools, not Spalding, future club players are looking at other clubs not Integrity. So your sentence should read "I've lost trust of my club and players".

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Actually it was a typo. I don’t have a kid on Integrity, I’m simply comparing LBC to Integrity based on my experience and knowledge. Nobody saying Integrity is a great run club either, not best in county either.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is MD united coast? They are not good but is this a C team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is MD united coast? They are not good but is this a C team

East Coast Select joined under MD United

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Had the chance to see them yesterday. It was awful. Whoever the rebels had in goal was awesome though

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tyranny shredded Heroes White because the club didn’t want 2 good A teams. Yet Heroes White was forced to stay in A division despite 3/4 of the team going to 4-5 different teams this year. All the tile effects in those clubs. And White is struggling.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tyranny shredded Heroes White because the club didn’t want 2 good A teams. Yet Heroes White was forced to stay in A division despite 3/4 of the team going to 4-5 different teams this year. All the tile effects in those clubs. And White is struggling.

But Green is not struggling. Ranked higher than M&D in new rankings. Green is still the real deal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But Green is not struggling. Ranked higher than M&D in new rankings. Green is still the real deal.

Ranked higher alphabetically, if you look closer.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Green is a mirage that will hide again this spring and get exposed when the real games start.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Pretty sure the last tournament Green won was NGLL's last spring. They didn't win any last summer or fall, correct? So, is that struggling, or not?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will be taking over M&D Black while the head coach is out on maternity leave? I am assuming it’s temporary.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MG is on maternity ? Wow !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who will be taking over M&D Black while the head coach is out on maternity leave? I am assuming it’s temporary.

Chris Robinson

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chris Robinson

The guy from the Black Crowes?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MG isn’t the head coach. Clearly you are one of those parents that try to be funny but you’re not just annoying.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chris Robinson

The parent who tries to fit in by NOT being funny. I bet the eye rolls around you are endless.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MG isn’t the head coach. Clearly you are one of those parents that try to be funny but you’re not just annoying.

Ask notIntelligent questions and get notIntelligent answers. There is a capable assistant. It isn’t your team or you’d know anyway. Mind your own business then !

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ask notIntelligent questions and get notIntelligent answers. There is a capable assistant. It isn’t your team or you’d know anyway. Mind your own business then !
I bet you’re fun to hang out with. Are you bitter you didn’t get the temporary coaching job? Is someone’s feelings hurt?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chris Robinson

I heard he’s too hard to handle

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This situation doesn’t seem to hard to handle, except for the guy who is jealous again. Coaching with a backup might be twice as hard but I am sure there is an easy remedy and they will figure it out

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This situation doesn’t seem to hard to handle, except for the guy who is jealous again. Coaching with a backup might be twice as hard but I am sure there is an easy remedy and they will figure it out

Golf clap from the back row. Well played sir

Like Reply Quote
Page 41 of 87 1 2 39 40 41 42 43 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard