Kennard-Dale (PA) 2022 Attack Sydney Fowler Commits to Shippensburg Univ. of PA

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Kennard-Dale (PA) 2022 Attack Sydney Fowler of True Lacrosse Girls has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Shippensburg University of Penn.

High school: Kennard-Dale (Stewartstown, PA)
Grad year: 2022
Position: Attack
College committed to: Shippensburg University of Penn.
Club team: True Lacrosse Girls
Lacrosse honors: True National 2019 Top scorer Maryland showcase multiple years
Academic honors: I am a part of Honor Roll, Heath Careers club, Varsity Club, 4-H, and Students for Christ Club. I am a hardworking student-athlete working at a wedding venue and a local orchard on weekends. I am committed to always progressing as an athlete on the field and in the classroom. As a two sport athlete I maintain a 3.91GPA.
Expected major: Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Thank you to everyone who’s helped along my journey so that I was able to get to this point. Special thank you to my mom who was my very first lacrosse coach you help me fall in love with this sport and I will never be able to thank you enough."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Sydney Fowler on her commitment to Shippensburg University of Penn.. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: