BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,817
Posts388,178
Members2,610
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 231 of 268 1 2 229 230 231 232 233 267 268
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is more to lax than getting recruited. Stats don’t matter than don’t keep track of them “skippy”. The point is if you’re gonna report them make sure they’re right. And maybe stats didn’t matter when you were playing the triangle in marching band but kids care, awards are given and lists are generated. Nobody said that college recruiters look at newsday, but thanks for your enlightening response champ.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hicksville LEGIT!!!!!!!!! Offense Clicking. Go COMETS

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure why you jumped down this guys throat. He is asking a legit question. If stats don’t matter why does everyone cite them? Not sure who pissed in your coffee to get so agitated about someone’s legitimate question. Is this what forums are for you to rip someone and then high five your buddy in the cubicle next to you?

It's a silly question, you know it. Stats don't matter, it's been proven numerous times. Recruiters don't look at Newsday, they see what they want on the field. Stats are for guys like you to show everyone at work what a stud your kid is. But maybe if you keep patting that guy on the back he'll take you out for a nice steak dinner. Just be careful of what he wants in return there skippy.

I'm a union dock builder. Today at work there was a guy doing just that at work. Trying to portray how much of a stud lacrosse player his son is. Well, after 3 minutes of his bosting, and predicting where and what his kid is going to do for a living in front of 5 other guys, I felt so sorry for this guy for opening his mouth. Guy talks to me all day long about how great his kid is. My kid is an average middle school player, mostly playing the game for fun. Some parents are just so over the top with their MDLax and fail to realize no one outside of their circle CARES about someone's kid playing lacrosse.

What does being a union dock builder have to do with it? I'm a union surveyor, does anyone care?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s unfortunate that people feel it is necessary to be so rude. Why did you feel that anyone cares about your response. Just say nothing. The guy said he is union dock builder. So what. What did he say that was so wrong? Insecure donk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St A's JV vs WM 17-3 .. How does this help anyone?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's all about the W.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It doesn’t! Same with SA JV girls. The schedule is terrible and they will have zero competition. Don’t know what can be done different with scheduling?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
St. A's V/JV is so good is that what you wanted to hear, does that make you feel better about yourself smh.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure why you jumped down this guys throat. He is asking a legit question. If stats don’t matter why does everyone cite them? Not sure who pissed in your coffee to get so agitated about someone’s legitimate question. Is this what forums are for you to rip someone and then high five your buddy in the cubicle next to you?

It's a silly question, you know it. Stats don't matter, it's been proven numerous times. Recruiters don't look at Newsday, they see what they want on the field. Stats are for guys like you to show everyone at work what a stud your kid is. But maybe if you keep patting that guy on the back he'll take you out for a nice steak dinner. Just be careful of what he wants in return there skippy.

I'm a union dock builder. Today at work there was a guy doing just that at work. Trying to portray how much of a stud lacrosse player his son is. Well, after 3 minutes of his bosting, and predicting where and what his kid is going to do for a living in front of 5 other guys, I felt so sorry for this guy for opening his mouth. Guy talks to me all day long about how great his kid is. My kid is an average middle school player, mostly playing the game for fun. Some parents are just so over the top with their MDLax and fail to realize no one outside of their circle CARES about someone's kid playing lacrosse.

What does being a union dock builder have to do with it? I'm a union surveyor, does anyone care?

As a union surveyor, are you capable of reading beyond the first sentence? Try to rewind back to your grammar school days; what is the point of the paragraph?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

As a union surveyor, are you capable of reading beyond the first sentence? Try to rewind back to your grammar school days; what is the point of the paragraph?

Don’t be that guy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
'Sup Syo?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
'Sup Syo?

not so good so far.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
'Sup Syo?

not so good so far.
Lost to some very good teams

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Carey? Lost to Roslyn yesterday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe Roslyn pretty good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roslyn scored from the 35 yard line

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Roslyn scored from the 35 yard line

Roslyn has a lacrosse team ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chaminade looking like a JV team this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wednesday’s game - Friars by 6. Chaminade can’t stop that Friar offense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Friars by 6 this Wednesday. No way Chaminade can stop our offense playing like they did this week.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Nassau Conference is 1 is down this year. All the teams look pretty average.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Roslyn not good or Jehrico. They play horrible competition. Why are girls from theses teams getting in Newsday as athlete of the week?? They would be destroyed by any real team. Why not honor the actual best girls on LI? A trophy for everyone?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Carey? Lost to Roslyn yesterday.

Yeah, everyone knew they were not going to be as good as last year but this is crazy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are they ranked? Iona should have beat them and theyre nothing special.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Roslyn not good or Jehrico. They play horrible competition. Why are girls from theses teams getting in Newsday as athlete of the week?? They would be destroyed by any real team. Why not honor the actual best girls on LI? A trophy for everyone?

If you knew anything about hs schedules, conferences and school populations you would understand there is very little latitude in who you play. If these players excel they shouldn't be commended because they are from a district that prides itself in something other than athletic prowess? Get over yourself, more to life than lacrosse.

Last edited by JimSection1; . Reason: belligerent
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What high school is looking good in Suffolk D1?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huntington, except when they play out of conference...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the people on this page are a disgrace. G-D forbid you kid plays for a team thats not a powerhouse. Are these people serious? They need to get a life.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like Nassau Conference is 1 is down this year. All the teams look pretty average.

I don’t know if the teams are more even or just less talent on the top teams. This conference for the past few years has been a 4 team conference Massapequa, Farmingdale, Syosset, and Port. We knew Syosset was going to be good but would not be at the level of the past few years. This is looking to be the case. Farmingdale still looks strong Port is about the same as last year. Very strong team but not elite. Massapequa is the wild card. New coach so it may take a few weeks before they hit their stride. I think any of those teams can win it Should be a fun few weeks.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of the people on this page are a disgrace. G-D forbid you kid plays for a team thats not a powerhouse. Are these people serious? They need to get a life.
It's a real college application resume builder to say you were third middie line at (insert powerhouse name) high school. 99% of these kids will never play lacrosse again, wake up. I am proud to say our hs is a very average lacrosse team but places most graduates at high academic colleges.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What high school is looking good in Suffolk D1?
NORTHPORT
Huntington

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don’t know if the teams are more even or just less talent on the top teams. This conference for the past few years has been a 4 team conference Massapequa, Farmingdale, Syosset, and Port. We knew Syosset was going to be good but would not be at the level of the past few years. This is looking to be the case. Farmingdale still looks strong Port is about the same as last year. Very strong team but not elite. Massapequa is the wild card. New coach so it may take a few weeks before they hit their stride. I think any of those teams can win it Should be a fun few weeks.

1) Farmingdale
2) Port Washington
3) Pequa
4) Syosset

IMO. Farmingdale a clear No 1. Port W and Pequa close at 2 and 3. Syosset far behind at 4. Oceanside may beat Syosset.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

1) Farmingdale
2) Port Washington
3) Pequa
4) Syosset

IMO. Farmingdale a clear No 1. Port W and Pequa close at 2 and 3. Syosset far behind at 4. Oceanside may beat Syosset.
Sounds like a fair assessment

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) Farmingdale
2) Port Washington
3) Pequa
4) Syosset

Dont sleep on Pequa...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1) Farmingdale
2) Port Washington
3) Pequa
4) Syosset

Dont sleep on Pequa...
Northport would smoke them all.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Northport would lose to handful of teams in D2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Northport has very good Fogo, 1 very good attackman, and 1 very good LSM. Otherwise mediocre.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fdale is far from a clear #1 as a matter of fact I would put them behind Port and Pequa IMO.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

D1 top spot. D2 is the red headed step child.

Like Reply Quote
Page 231 of 268 1 2 229 230 231 232 233 267 268
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard