BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,740
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 39 of 87 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I film parts of games to to be able to remember these days for I’ll miss them when they are over and my baby girl is all grown up. Nothing to do with putting together videos or possible recruitment. Just to hopefully show her kids their mother playing one day. Everyone does things for their own reasons- good on them.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
For sure M&D goalie

She’s an outstanding goalie, so I get it.

She is a great goalie. Better than green goalie?

That’s a loaded question lol! Having watched both for years I would say they are both great competitors and it’s obvious they love playing lax. After that it doesn’t really matter. Let’s leave this one alone. As has been said before, this age group has a lot of good goalies and that is fun to watch.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For sure M&D goalie

Both likely top D1 prospects, don't really need to try to rank, right?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For sure M&D goalie

Nah, let's rank em. These could change in next 2-3 years. Other goalies will develop, girls will get taller, stronger, bigger.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nah, let's rank em. These could change in next 2-3 years. Other goalies will develop, girls will get taller, stronger, bigger.[/quote]

No

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think someone’s afraid their kid won’t be top of the list, or even make the list

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets put them on a B team and see how they do.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think someone’s afraid their kid won’t be top of the list, or even make the list
I bet half will rank based on teams GAA,

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nah, let's rank em. These could change in next 2-3 years. Other goalies will develop, girls will get taller, stronger, bigger.

No[/quote]
Yes Rank them. Curious

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would feel sorry for any goalie parent that would feel that way. Would be really sad if they tied that much of their self esteem in such trivial things.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For sure M&D goalie

How long has the Hero's goalie been in the cage. The goalie that went to Integrity has only been in the cage for 2 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For sure M&D goalie

How long has the Hero's goalie been in the cage. The goalie that went to Integrity has only been in the cage for 2 years.

And her strength is her stick skills and aggressiveness, which makes sense.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Although the now Integrity goalie did not play in the goal full time for club she has filled in and played in the goal for rec for years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don’t think anyone has a problem with 8th grade teams playing. The previous poster said the league should just be “club” teams. If it’s a high school League then why should it only be clubs teams ?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Big day tomorrow with high school acceptance letters - good luck!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So any big news come from this week’s acceptance letters? Which local schools are getting the best incomings players?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huge decision to make- different schools offer options across the board. Big school w ok academics or smaller schools w better academics and smaller lax programs. If we go big and decide it’s not what she is looking for academically/not a great fit, how easy is it to transfer in HS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Huge decision to make- different schools offer options across the board. Big school w ok academics or smaller schools w better academics and smaller lax programs. If we go big and decide it’s not what she is looking for academically/not a great fit, how easy is it to transfer in HS?

If it’s the same as the boys and they are put on varsity they can’t transfer inside the MIAA without some type of exemption. I’m only 90% sure about that rule. Trust but verify.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Colleges want variety, different backgrounds. I say this because academics will get you to a certain level but then there’s a glass ceiling. Choose wisely and maybe think about the happiness of your kids over the best academics. (Not saying send your kid to a dense kids school) but just weighing Bryn Mawr over like a RPCS. Both schools full of homework junkies and mathletes but RPCS might be a bit more of a happier place.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Colleges want variety, different backgrounds. I say this because academics will get you to a certain level but then there’s a glass ceiling. Choose wisely and maybe think about the happiness of your kids over the best academics. (Not saying send your kid to a dense kids school) but just weighing Bryn Mawr over like a RPCS. Both schools full of homework junkies and mathletes but RPCS might be a bit more of a happier place.

Put academics first and the rest works out. If they are happy, they will perform best in all aspects.

If it is strictly about recruiting, you could make an argument that public school is the best options as some high-academic schools are pushing coaches to bring in more public school kids. That said, for most kids, especially those in baltimore proper, that is probably not the best long-term life decision.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Put academics first and the rest works out. If they are happy, they will perform best in all aspects.

If it is strictly about recruiting, you could make an argument that public school is the best options as some high-academic schools are pushing coaches to bring in more public school kids. That said, for most kids, especially those in baltimore proper, that is probably not the best long-term life decision.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So any big news come from this week’s acceptance letters? Which local schools are getting the best incomings players?

NDP got 4 starters from SW, SPSG got 2 from SW.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree! Academics should be put above any sport. The fact that parents are choosing schools based on the success of a lacrosse team is crazy.

Academics are going to define the success of your kids future not whether they won games as a high school sophomore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agree! Academics should be put above any sport. The fact that parents are choosing schools based on the success of a lacrosse team is crazy.

Academics are going to define the success of your kids future not whether they won games as a high school sophomore.

The definition of success for some of these parents is much different then others. Unfortunately winning games as a sophomore is how they measure success. Not GPA

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NDP got 4 starters from SW, SPSG got 2 from SW.

SW isn't very good at 2026

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The definition of success for some of these parents is much different then others. Unfortunately winning games as a sophomore is how they measure success. Not GPA[/quote]

And bragging about your high school for the next 40 years is definition of success to. The rest of the world is concerned with where people went to college - Baltimore people are concerned with what high school you went to wink

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
These are already current students moving up from the 8th grade. They are in the middle school currently at NDP and SP.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Top players on SW are not going to NDP or SPSG.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who made the divisions in NGLL? 4 of the top 5 teams in the same division? Crazy.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who made the divisions in NGLL? 4 of the top 5 teams in the same division? Crazy.

North division is a cake walk

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hero's white in A. Yikes. That won't be pretty.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone want to fill me in on who TLC Gold is? They have 3 teams in the 26's?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone want to fill me in on who TLC Gold is? They have 3 teams in the 26's?

They bought Redshirts so that is who it is.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So TLC and Coppermine just trying to completely remove any other clubs in that area?

Bitmore, Elite, Redshirts, all are gone?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sadly these teams will never be competitive no matter who buys them out they will always be at the bottom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bit more and Elita have not been around for many years. Redshirts was spotty at certain age groups. A lot of clubs get their start and are built around certain age groups

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True, but not close to the worse team in 26A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone else notice how the quarterfinal are scheduled during American select tryouts? Hard to believe that 4 top MD teams won't have girls able to tryout (or will miss girls due to tryouts)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True, but not close to the worse team in 26A

Are you suggesting that Hero's White should be in the B bracket? Didn't they beat the green team last year?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hero's white in A. Yikes. That won't be pretty.[/quote]

True, but not close to the worse team in 26A[/quote]

Are you suggesting that Hero's White should be in the B bracket? Didn't they beat the green team last year?[/quote]

I don't think this new Heros white team would have a winning record in the B division THIS year

Like Reply Quote
Page 39 of 87 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 86 87
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard