Middlesex School (MA) 2023 Goalie Sydney Cogliano Commits to Central MI University

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Middlesex School (MA) 2023 Goalie Sydney Cogliano of Laxachusetts Womens has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Central Michigan University.

High school: Middlesex School (Concord, MA)
Grad year: 2023
Position: Goalie
College committed to: Central Michigan University
Club team: Laxachusetts Womens
Lacrosse honors: 2021 USA Lacrosse Women’s National Tournament 2x Under Armour All America New England goalie National Lacrosse Classic 2019 WPLL summit 2019 Laxachusettes player of the week 19 Club tourney wins: Legacy fall classic, top-flight, 2x summer splash, battle at the bouy, fall fear, and fire and ice
Academic honors: Honor roll all 2 years of high school so far Mental health and wellness ambassador Youth in philanthropy leader Tour guide Campus against cancer
Why did you choose Central Michigan University, Women's D1? "I really really adored all the girls I met when touring on the team as well as the other recruits. I also really appreciate the coaches' goals for the team by adding better and better teams to the schedule every year. It’s also going to be nice to go somewhere I’m truly wanted and get to play for some pretty awesome coaches."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "A huge thank you to my amazing teammates- they have made playing 10x better than I could imagine and are so supportive. Also a huge thanks to my coaches for helping me and believing in me. Of course a big thanks to my parents for traveling all over with me, taking me to everything I need, and for supporting me."
What other colleges did you consider? "I had toured at Holy Cross, Quinnipiac, and ASU as well as some calls with other schools but got an offer from CMU."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Sydney Cogliano on her commitment to Central Michigan University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: