BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,835
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 87 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 86 87
Re: Girls 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Will these "new" additions play on Saturday

How many "new" additions are there?

They aren’t trying out until Sunday, so no. Guessing it’s the bunch from LBC.

Hopefully it's not too many. There's already a goalie that's going to lose her spot. Now current player's are going to lose playing time because they're coming with this new goalie? Not to mention LBC's 26 team is going to be almost depleted.

Wait people are going with the goalie? Man. This is a double edged sword for a lot of people. Shoulda just waited until the summer and do things the right way.

Maybe one of the Integrity goalies can go to LBC?
That's a BIG NO!!! Talking to some parents on M and D Red.... their team would love to have new goalies. I hope the Integrity goalies reach out.

M&D Red is playing against B teams though right? No offense to those teams, but you want to play against top teams, especially as a goalie.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Will these "new" additions play on Saturday

How many "new" additions are there?

They aren’t trying out until Sunday, so no. Guessing it’s the bunch from LBC.

Hopefully it's not too many. There's already a goalie that's going to lose her spot. Now current player's are going to lose playing time because they're coming with this new goalie? Not to mention LBC's 26 team is going to be almost depleted.

Wait people are going with the goalie? Man. This is a double edged sword for a lot of people. Shoulda just waited until the summer and do things the right way.

That's a BIG NO!!! Talking to some parents on M and D Red.... their team would love to have new goalies. I hope the Integrity goalies reach out.

M&D Red is playing against B teams though right? No offense to those teams, but you want to play against top teams, especially as a goalie.

Why doesn't LBC goalie go to M&D Red?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
.[/quote]

Why doesn't LBC goalie go to M&D Red?[/quote]

Besides the obvious Spalding connection, I'd go with its closer and Integrity 26 is a very good team, top-15 I believe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D 2026 Red coach, does coach at Spalding too.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity is a very good team and so are their EXISTING goalies. No reason to upset the apple cart.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M&D 2026 Red coach, does coach at Spalding too.
LBC mom's ego is too big for her daughter to play on the red team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity is a very good team and so are their EXISTING goalies. No reason to upset the apple cart.

It has to do with Spalding, which is why I think it’s bad to have a HS HC affiliated with a club.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honest question: Are there any high school teams that do not have coaches double dipping with a club team? Are the high schools paying the coach so much they can make those demands?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats why this makes no sense. Why would Integrity bring in a problem family and potentially blow up their best team. This is probably just gossip spread by someone with a beef against the team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Honest question: Are there any high school teams that do not have coaches double dipping with a club team? Are the high schools paying the coach so much they can make those demands?

Its one thing to be "assisting coach" at a certain grad year, its another to be "director" role at a club. It def steers kids to you and steers others away.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe at the MS and below level they coach but my understanding is they can't coach their HS players outside of the season. Maybe this is just a public school rule?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's a BIG NO!!! Talking to some parents on M and D Red.... their team would love to have new goalies. I hope the Integrity goalies reach out

So thoughtful of you to check in with the parents, how about talking to the coaches or the two committed goalies or even better, just keep your talking to your own team and daughter

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So thoughtful of you to talk to or check in with M&D red parents about the goalies, how about reaching out to the coaches or the two committed goalies? Even better, how about you stick to talking to your daughter’s team?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats why this makes no sense. Why would Integrity bring in a problem family and potentially blow up their best team. This is probably just gossip spread by someone with a beef against the team.
All true. Not rumors and zero bees with the team. Parents and players are upset and rightfully so.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The negative comments are clearly from LBC parents. They are great families that happen and all this negative talk is trash. Get over it. Quite a few girls have LBC and other clubs over the years. This is nothing new

Ask the LBC club owners why talent has left at every age group.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just plain sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know there are high school players in public school getting coached by their club coaches

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All true. Not rumors and zero bees with the team. Parents and players are upset and rightfully so.

Players leave midseason all of the time for various reasons. That doesn't make it right but it happens with every club. The difference with the goalie situation is there are already two Integrity goalies on their green team. If your daughter tried out, earned her spot on that team, paid tuition and has been playing how would you feel having someone else come in midseason and take that position from your daughter?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How do the current Integrity goalies feel knowing they are about to be replaced?
How do you think they feel? All the hard work they put into training, extra training, time, money, traveling, bonding with their teammates, friendships now broken, and the list to go on and on. The dynamic of the team will change because now they know that they will be replaced. No matter what the coach or owner say or do to try and rectify this situation… the damage is done and feelings are hurt. But hey LBC goalie mom and daughter are happy and that’s all that matters in peoples entitled brains.

I'm also assuming there is a freshman or sophmore goalie at Spalding who is fighting to earn a varsity spot or starter role who can't exactly be excited that this player is being processed things and she is now on the club affiliated with Spalding coach.

LBC goalie Mom’s karma will be when her daughter doesn’t actually make Varsity at Spaulding. Or does but never sees the field. Integrity Director/Spaulding Director is the Queen of BS. Just ask all the other players she has made this same promise to. Believe me, I have heard this same story many times over the years. Spaulding Director and LBC Director are actually long time friends. At least they used to be but Integrity Director ruins friendships too if it benefits her pockets. She is completely self absorbed and doesn’t care who she hurts in the process. But she will tell a parent whatever she thinks they want to hear and than gaslight the parent when she doesn’t fulfill her promises leaving the parent to question everything. Believe me, there is a great goalie in every class at Spaulding and the 2026 goalie will not be special once she arrives on campus. But of course the 26 goalie coach Mom will have to learn this the hard way.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Players leave midseason all of the time for various reasons. That doesn't make it right but it happens with every club. The difference with the goalie situation is there are already two Integrity goalies on their green team. If your daughter tried out, earned her spot on that team, paid tuition and has been playing how would you feel having someone else come in midseason and take that position from your daughter?

Do you really think Integrity leadership cares? Trust me, they don’t care. At all. Lots of very unhappy Integrity families who have moved on to better things over the years. Integrity’s connection to Spalding has only backfired. I know quite a few kids who have steered clear of integrity and or Spalding because of the obvious bias and connection. I don’t understand why Spalding allows this. Director is untouchable at Spalding. The drama she caused last year proved this. She only got promoted because of it. Weak leadership at Spalding. Too many better choices in the area for both club and high school to get caught up in that mess.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Do you really think Integrity leadership cares? Trust me, they don’t care. At all. Lots of very unhappy Integrity families who have moved on to better things over the years. Integrity’s connection to Spalding has only backfired. I know quite a few kids who have steered clear of integrity and or Spalding because of the obvious bias and connection. I don’t understand why Spalding allows this. Director is untouchable at Spalding. The drama she caused last year proved this. She only got promoted because of it. Weak leadership at Spalding. Too many better choices in the area for both club and high school to get caught up in that mess.

Spalding and Integrity have been linked together since the days of the former Integrity director ML coached the team back in 2007 or so. The current coach and current Integrity director played for ML at Spalding. So there's always been a conflict of interest with the club and the school. Whether the conflict of interest is real or perceived, it still crosses ethical boundaries. No club director should be a high school coach. It just leads to numerous problems with favoritism. Both at the club level and at the school. The administration at Spalding has turned their back on this for several years. Don't understand why they haven't addressed this issue properly over the several years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like someone who cant make Integrity and didnt get into Spalding. It's ok CCLax and public school is fine

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like someone who cant make Integrity and didnt get into Spalding. It's ok CCLax and public school is fine

Everyone gets into Spalding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok. So it's Sunday. Do we know what happened with the old LBC goalie with the foolish mom?

Last edited by JesLax1; . Reason: harsh words not allowed
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like someone who cant make Integrity and didnt get into Spalding. It's ok CCLax and public school is fine[/quote]

and you sound like someone who can't make Heros or M&D or Skywalkers and wears the shirt of a private school you won't play a minute at

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard she is going to Spalding.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone tell me more about CB Laxers and the und1sputed showcase?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was a “practice” with like 30 girls, no real explanation. At least one other LBC field player. Some girls from other teams and the B team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2026 LBC team will carry 3 goalies.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was a “practice” with like 30 girls, no real explanation. At least one other LBC field player. Some girls from other teams and the B team.

Integrity?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All goalies would then have to split the time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It is their decision at the end of the day.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So really this is about the Spalding HC getting to work with her goalie now instead of waiting, I guess that's it? Sounds like Spalding putting together a nice 2026 class of players, led by their Integrity squad, but the outlook is not so good past that class I'd assume, based on the "bad press" building up.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So really this is about the Spalding HC getting to work with her goalie now instead of waiting, I guess that's it? Sounds like Spalding putting together a nice 2026 class of players, led by their Integrity squad, but the outlook is not so good past that class I'd assume, based on the "bad press" building up.
Administration doesn't care and turns a blind eye. If you are a parent and bring these concerns to the administrations attention, the claims are brushed off as YOU over reacting.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Administration doesn't care and turns a blind eye. If you are a parent and bring these concerns to the administrations attention, the claims are brushed off as YOU over reacting.

Well, good luck getting the younger grad years on board, outside of the integrity pipeline. Parents talk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any good Integrity teams other than 26?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was this a practice or was it some sort of mid season tryout?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who said their 26 team is good? One win over a depleted Hero's team and half an M&D team, indoors too, doesn't mean all of a sudden they are good.
Maybe more like good second tier team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who said their 26 team is good? One win over a depleted Hero's team and half an M&D team, indoors too, doesn't mean all of a sudden they are good.
Maybe more like good second tier team.
Thank goodness someone said what we all thinking. Spot on!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Integrity is run poorly IMO

Like Reply Quote
Page 36 of 87 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 86 87
Quick Reply