Easton Area HS (PA) 2023 Midfield, Faceoff Reese Krieger Commits to Lindenwood Univ.

@CBLaxers Girls' Recruit: Easton Area High School (PA) 2023 Midfield, Faceoff Reese Krieger of Centercourt Girls Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Lindenwood University.

High school: Easton Area High School (Easton , PA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Midfield, Faceoff
College committed to: Lindenwood University
Club team: Centercourt Girls Lacrosse
Lacrosse honors: All-Star 2019, 2020, 2021, 2021 Second team All-Conference, voted Most outstanding player in HS district finals, All-Area Lehigh Valley, leading goal scorer sophomore year in HS district finals, 2021 NXT showcase All-star, 2021 Apex showcase All-star
Academic honors: Honors/High honor roll student, College level classes, National Honors Society
Expected major: Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
Why did you choose Lindenwood University, Women's D2? "I chose Lindenwood because of the supportive coaches and teammates, as well as competing for National titles. Furthermore, the campus is beautiful and right by St. Louis where there are many activities."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Special thanks to all my coaches, family, and friends who helped through this process. You all made me a better person and player."
What other colleges did you consider? "Wofford, Robert Morris, and Iona."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Girls' Recruits, congratulates Reese Krieger on her commitment to Lindenwood University. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and have helped over 200 players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events .
View College Profile Below: