Exeter Township Senior HS (PA) 2023 Attack, Midfield Ty Yonas Commits to VMI

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: Exeter Township Senior High School (PA) 2023 Attack, Midfield Ty Yonas of Freedom Lacrosse Club has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Virginia Military Institute (VMI).

High school: Exeter Township Senior High School (Reading, PA)
Grad year: 2023
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Virginia Military Institute (VMI)
Club team: Freedom Lacrosse Club
Lacrosse honors: 2021 NXT Showcase All-Star 2x Iron 44 Combine All-Star 2021 BCIAA Co-Player of the Year 2019 Millon All-Tournament Team School Record for most goals in a game (8)
Academic honors: Honor Roll Freshman and Sophomore Year
Expected major: Mechanical Engineering
Why did you choose Virginia Military Institute (VMI), Men's D1? "VMI has a beautiful campus and the area around it is so nice. They have an awesome engineering program and overall I felt like it was the best fit for me and my future."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "Coach Lamey, Coach McCormick, Coach Keenn, Coach Crim, and Coach Stump My friends and family."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Ty Yonas on his commitment to Virginia Military Institute (VMI). CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: