MT Hebron HS (MD) 2022 Attack, Midfield Gianni Karam Commits to Howard Community College

@CBLaxers Boys' Recruit: MT Hebron High School (MD) 2022 Attack, Midfield Gianni Karam of Charleston Elite Lacrosse has made a verbal commitment to play lacrosse at Howard Community College.

High school: MT Hebron High School (Ellicott City, MD)
Grad year: 2022
Positions: Attack, Midfield
College committed to: Howard Community College
Club team: Charleston Elite Lacrosse, MDX
Lacrosse honors: 2 D2 showcases all-star teams 1 D1 all-star Team Honorable Mention last high school season
Academic honors: Honor Roll Help with Grassroots
Why did you choose Howard Community College, Men's Jr.? "It’s close to my home, I’m not sure what I want to do after high school so and this school will really help. Also, their lacrosse team is very good too."
Is there anything else you would like to share? "My high school coaches, MDX and charleston elite coaches, and Paul Rabil for his camps that I did for 8 years straight."
What other colleges did you consider? "None."

College Bound Laxers (CB Laxers), the official college commitments sponsor for BackOfTheCAGE.com Boys' Recruits, congratulates Gianni Karam on his commitment to Howard Community College. CB Laxers is dedicated to providing premier recruiting-events for players who have aspirations of playing at the collegiate level and embrace the opportunity to give an edge to student-athletes to be acknowledged by top college coaches. Their philosophy is to keep all events intimate and boutique for the highest level of exposure and their UnD1sputed Showcase attracts some of the top players from around the country and they have helped hundreds of players to go on to play at the DI, II & III levels. For players looking to maximize their exposure, visit CBLaxers.com for more information about their upcoming events.
View College Profile Below: